A woman is like a wave." When she feels loved and cared about from people around her, her self-esteem rises and falls in a wave motion. When she feeling really good, she will reach a peak, but then suddenly her mood may change and her wave crashes down. This crash is temporay After she reaches bottom suddenly her mood will shift and she will again feel good about herself.
The inner corner of her life is like a terrible dark well with no one understand her feeling, and I dare to say that "during this down town she especially needs to talk about problems, be heard; understood; and cared about". Know wat? When a woman goes into her "well" she is consciously sinking into her unconscious self, into darkness and diffused feeling. She may suddenly experience a host of unexplained emotions and vague feelings. She may feel hopeless, thinking she is all alone or unsupported. So, people's attention is the special portion to cure this mental sickness, cuz she will automatically rise back up when her emotional need is fulfilled. Weird??? Yes, indeed. I don't know wat to do either, cuz we are just like this... We are very demanding, right? Watever you think guys. I have no idea.
" Life is filled with rhythms-day and night, hot and cold, summer and winter, spring and fall, cloudly and clear. Likewise in a relationship, men and women have their own rhythms and cycles. Men pull back and then get close, while women rise and fall in their ability to love themselves and others"
Hey guys, its all about trying to understand mutual feelings, so that we're not gonna misunderstand, amazed, or frustrated seeing gals getting upset with no reason... This is the real us...
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
With Courtesy to Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus =)
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Women Are Like Waves
Posted by Barbie at 8:15 PM
Labels: Relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















8 Lovely Comment(s):
it's really difficult to understand girls. Sometimes they confuse us, got unconditionally angry. wat to do??
Your post is pretty much similar to that of Pagn's in content. Yeah i do agree that girls, or maybe most girls, are like that. they could be very emotionally weak. so the way they are viewed by others is very important. Hey by the way, how old are you, Barbee? if you dont mind my question.
Bro Kluv>>Wat to do, right? Well, you will need to be patient, understanding, and forgiving, cuz once again, we are just like this. Tell you wat, Bro? The magic portion to cure this mental sickness is to simply show her that she's not alone or unsupported. Go and ask her wats wrong? What she is upset about, or sth. Some gals really wanna talk about the wat really gets under her skin, but some might not. Its depend. Let's say the majority of us gonna talk about the problem with the ones whom we trust the most.
Rithy>> Yes we are that weak, Rosy :( So you wanna know how young I am, right? Let me give you the clue then :) I am now a year one freshman, just graduated from senior high last year, and never fail, cuz I am instinctively smart :P (J/K) You got wat I meant?
Aw... Think so to some extent. Totally gave up with the idea of getting my man to understand me... :(
Well, I don't want anyone to feel pity for me, Sis. Being a poor drama queen is wat I honestly detest, and so do all the girls. However, wat I truely wish for is to be heard, understood, cared for, consoled, and encouraged from people around me. With my additional features, I am a cheerful, talkative, and strong, but in fact I am emotionally weak. Actually, I've been trying real hard to fix it, but nth can be done except to let it be.
Does it have Suji, Sis? Hopefully it is, Sis Moon.
Conclusion: GIRLS ARE EMOTIONAL. And yet, it's nothing to be ashamed of. We girls will come round to making ourselves feel better by having our guilty pleasures like having chocs for example. :)
Anyway, barbie, nice one on what you said about girls. You have really given a lot of thoughts about this eh.. cz seriously.. whatever you wrote are TRUE! :)
Thanks Barbie for your suggestions. i guess you are right, patience, understanding, caring. Maybe there r many things i need to learn :P
Swei>> The majority of girls are indeed very emotional, and I'll be one of them if I have to say, or maybe you too, Swei :) I have never ever feel ashamed of myself to let the rest of the world know that I am emotionally weak, but to some extents only. Nice conclusion you got for me, baby.
Btw, I'm so glad that my random posts are valued to be true. Thks for ur compliment :) Hugsssss
Bro Kluv>> Yes, Bro. There lots of things needed to be learnt for the sake of long lasting relationship :) I have to learn it myself either. You guys try to learn more about us, and we girls are doing exactly the same things :)
Post a Comment