Thursday, March 06, 2008

Growing Up


Many people have said that" by growing up, you will have to be mature," However, don't you think that the word growing up does not neccessarily mean to be merely mature??? I've appear to realize that Life does surpringly help people to be mature themselves in their very own ways without pressurizing or even forcing themselves to be"

Well, I've noticed that I can think more maturely if I have to compare to a couple years back then. Plus, with many people thinking all these, growing up is about to be mature, I then find myself different from wat they say, I'm I an outcast??? I hope not.

Our lives seem pretty much simpler as a kid. Tell you wat??? I am a year one freshman right now ==^_^== (Heh Heh). Isn't it ridiculous to be a clumsy kid still? Whewww, I have no idea about that, but I personally don't wanna accept this reality... I don't wanna be an ADULT!!!! ( I am already adult??? ) Being an adult is a striking time dealing with RESPONSIBILY!!!!! I'm not ready yet... cuz this word sounds pretty heavy to me, thats y T_T My age is being added up every year, even I don't want to, but I have to right? Oh man! The harsh truth of life is that no one can ever stay as a child for eternity.

13 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

yeah sure, we can't be still the same. from moment to moment, everything keeps changing. :D

Barbie said...

This is the harsh truth of life we all have to accept. Nth can last forever, and so does it :(

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Barbie, I can understand ya feeling. I am even older than you are, but I still have the same feeling as you. I don't want to be mature. I don't really like mature life, even thought I am facing it now. I am already in my final year, but I found myself still play like a kid. Now I am worrying what is going to happen to me after I graduate? I'm kinda scared of going into a real working life, which I need to take things seriously and be responsible of everything.. waaaaaa mommy HELP~~~

Barbie said...

Seila>> T_T same here, Seila :( I don't wanna be an adult at all, and as I said, the word responsibility sounds pretty heavy to me, I can't even imagine a clumsy emotional girl like me becoming an adult :( I need help either! Help!!!

I do understand ur feeling as well, Seila. You're about to graduate very soon, so that time gonna be a striking point of ur life after college. Another step of ur journey, I can say that. Good Luck, Seila :) Good Luck to me too :P

Anonymous said...

Barbie or whatever your real name, you are so mature in what you wrote. I have to admire you for your level of life phylosophy. You know that you have a big vocabulary? what a clever girl or woman gonnabe.

Barbie said...

My level of phylosophy? lolz... I sometimes think to myself that I don't belong to my college. Being a pshchologist is wat truely fits me, I guess :) becuz as you can see, I am kinda too emotional. If I did apply for psychologist's college, who knows that I wouldn't let my emotions defeat me :) So, yeah, I think I made the right decision not to get involved in psychology :)

Anonymous said...

We are alive, naturally we must have emotions. Rock, wood, flower you name it, have no emotions. You don't wanna be them right?
I also cry when i watch sad movie, no shame. If you are emotional, dont forget to include me too. alright?
So what n where do you study? if not Psychology. later

Barbie said...

Yeah, absolutely, we ppl all have emotions thats why we are highly distinguished from those non living components. :) To be perfectly honest, being emotional is not neccessarily what I dissastisfy, but the bottom line is I let my fluctuate emotions get upon me. Oh well, sounds complicated, forget about it then :)

Hah Hah, surely, next time I won't forget to drag you in, deal? :P Are you positive you can handle it?

Btw, I'm currently studying Law in college, however, I am not much in politics, if I were, you would see me posting sth related, but everything in here is mostly about rants and emotions :) Sounds hilarious, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, that sounds hilarious. It's nice to read your complicating theories on emotion, though how little i get it. If i didn't know that u r a freshman, i would definately think that u r a teacher of Psychology or Communication. (i didnt mean that you are old) lol.
well, law and politics are quite relating to each other. It surprised me dat u r not into the latter. anway, did u intentionally forget to mention where you study? :-D I love to know where clever people study.

Barbie said...

I graduated from senior high recently, and I am a year one fresh man right now. Hey, its ok, cuz judging to my additional features, I look old indeed, I mature faster than I am supposed to be. Being too sensitive and emotional can surely make ppl look damn old :P Heh Heh

Of course, I decided not to mention about my college intentionally, cuz 5 months in college, I've gained nth related to psychology. Thks for ur compliment anyway, but I gotta say that I am not that genius, its probably just the coincidence :)

Anonymous said...

Actually i am not asking for the name of the college u attend, i'm just curious whether it is in Phnom Penh, or Sydney or California or Hanoi or a place in general. u know why? The harst truth is your English is dammn good. It really makes me curious where you learn.

Barbie said...

Oh, I see. I assume you didn't notice my location written on my profile, Ratanak :) Its Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and my college has to be in this specific territory which is obviously in Phnom Penh :)

Hey by the way, I don't think it sounds harsh at all. Complimenting sounds good, but once again, I'm not that good :) Thks anyway

Anonymous said...

I did notice ur location. I'm just not sure if u move somewhere cos myself an immigrant. Thinking of PP makes me homesick. ;-) No one day passes without me thinking about my home and family.

I will talk with u later. Keep up the good work.