Monday, March 31, 2008

My Dream Has Come True!

You know, I'd been wishing to own a laptop in pink after I saw the movie starred by Hilary Duff. She mainly utilized her pinky laptop as her personal diary, wherever she went, she'd never forgotten to bring her dear diary along. I was not literally different from a hopeless imaginary girl back then. Never had I thought there would be any laptops in pink commercially avaiable at all. But look!!! What I've been daying dreaming for ages has finally come true!!! OMG!!! I'm soooo excited till that I can hardly put my thrill into words! Wow! Seems like the fairy tale dreams come true! PINK PINK PINK!!! XX


Look at the sleek portable design of this pinky notebook! This is real cute for all the girls! I hope you all are fond of pink as I do! ((((Hugs))))



What a unique notebook dressed in pink!!! Nice slim figure??? Lolz... Sounds like I am decribing a hotie cutie girl instead of a notebook :P Funny!




Look at the cutie compact wireless mouse in pink!!! How cute!!! and the protection case as well!!! You love it??? I'm thinking to get the pinky Disney Princess mouse pad, so that it would be awesome!!! Pink rocks, don't u think so??? Oh man!!! Sounds stupid!!! I've got my favorite color, and you have yours, so any color of your choice rocks :) I'm I right?



Hey gentlemen! Don't be upset, ok? Actually, there're 6 hip colors, but black and golden aren't displayed here. So, which color you gonna choose? I do believe that there must be some gentlemen out there love pink either. If yes, shall we say hello and have a hand shaking?

10 Lovely Comment(s):

Vuthy Kim said...

HI Barbie

Congratulation!!!!!! That is a very nice laptop. Vaio is a great brand too. My desktop is a Vaio. Your new laptop looks great. Congratulation again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Congrates ne barbie...
Finally you got your favorite pink huh.. hehhe
Well I used to like VAIO a lot and always wanted to have one.. But now not anymore since it gives me a lot of headach lately.. =( its performance is kinda sucks... But I hope that only goes for my SZ series and yours or the rest...

Rattanak said...

Oh hold on. Did you say that you bought this laptop or not? If yes, cool cool. let me use too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! how can i get one?

Rithy said...

Hey, it looks like you are so crazy and wild about your little pinky notebook, huh???you know what??? i couldn't stop myself from laughing while reading your post, you know the way you described your new pinky laptop, it sounded so convincing and commercially professional.it actually made me want to buy one too. but In fact, i have one already my own, but its two years old now. Its a Silver Toshiba, not as lovely i guess..Anyway, M so proud of you, Barbee that you finally got what you've always wanted and I am so so happy that you share this with us..

Anonymous said...

ហាហាហាហាហហា​បានលែបថប់អួតបង៩​ចាំមើលបងមានលុយបងទិញមួយដែរចាំមើលទៅស្រីតូចរបស់បងឆដា

Anonymous said...

WOW SO PI BAK TO WRITE COMMENT nASSS

POSOKY

KEO Kalyan said...

Well barb, Dee is de 1st one to know dat u r about to get the pinky laptop, but when Bie got it, I am de late congratulation-shouter. anyway, lucky you Barb! oh, don't forget our statistic exercise na! Don't be lazy na!

Anonymous said...

sounds great stating about your favorite laptop. for me if there are no other brand name beside that i would just go for the blue one. have fun. cheers!

Anonymous said...

That is nice one. I like black color. hahaha