Monday, March 03, 2008

Love & In Love's Definition

All the words in the English dictionary is not enough to describe LOVE, becuz the thing is love is extraordinarily beyond words, actions, feelings and thoughts. Let's say:
- Love can make people happy and smile, but at the same time Love can make ones sad and cry.
- When you love someone, you unknowingly feel happy to be with him or her and you will definitely want to cease the time not to move forward, cuz you don't want the time to take this joyful pause away from you.
- You really want to see the one you loved every second, want to know how is that one doing?
- You're happy when you see the one you love dearly happy and smile, but you just feel real sad when you see ur loved one cries, you might also want to cry with him or her. Who knows, it depends.
- You're jealous whenever you see the ones you luv with someone else besides u.
- When he or she is not around, you really miss that one terribly, and you feel all alone even there are thousands of people around you. Don't ask me why guys? cuz I dunno either... :P

"it is hard to say it in general. However, to me to be in love is to have a mixed feeling of missing, the need of love and care, a sense of jealousy towards a person who you can spend time with him/her without getting bored, and the more time you spend with him/her, the more you don't want time to move forward," said Sis Kalyan.

So to sum up, love is about commitment, care, compromise, feeling good to talk, to see, and to be with. Its about wanting to spend the rest of ur life with the ones you love. Even we are not gonna live for eternity, but the word Love for people means eternity. Acceptable conclusion?

Oh well, Love is UNDESCRIBABLE!!! It means more than I can find the exact words for its definition. Wat else you can sacrifice for love? EVERYTHING you have? One who suffer from heart broken can be completely cured??? If u're heart broken and you don't know where to go, come to me, cuz I'll use my magical bandage to cure ur broken heart :P

15 Lovely Comment(s):

Random Blogger said...

ow y my definition? lolz

anyway, i don want to think bout the saddest thing. let me answer in reverse. the happiest thing is to see ur loved one is happy, healthy and successful :-)

Anonymous said...

Tell you what? I dont want to stay heart broken anymore. Trying to heal myself and move on now!

Sopheary said...

To Vattey:
Really? Good to hear that. I told you. At last, you've decided to move on now. But may I know whether u're moving with the one you have been missing all along?

To Barbie:
Sorry, Barbie, I'm in lost for words now. Dunno what to say to you.

Vandy said...

here i come.. barbie..miss me or miss my post?lol...both?l..ok...are u trying to learn what love is?..haha.

Anonymous said...

Easier said than done! I am still TRYING to move on. Of cause, not with the one that I have been missing cause it is just TOO IMPOSSIBLE between us.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i add you, you don't mind right!

Anonymous said...

i wish i knew Barbie in many years ago so i can let Barbie fixed my broken heart hahahaha.
no definition of love yet still learning :-)

Wanna said...

What a long definition!!!

MarshMarllow6338 said...

hey, Miss. BEE, hope that i can make up to what i have missed out on your posts so far by writing some words here...very busy, you see!

Anyway, to begin with, let me ask, "Are you in love?" NO offence,Ok! i mean, you have established a deep understanding of the in-love feeling, you know...But then you know what? I think there is no clear-cut definition to this thing. The meaning of love varies accordingly, whether you want it to or not. And sometimes--most of the time, in fact--when you are in love and there is this guy coming up to you and asking, "Why do you love her or him?" I think the answer is very likely to be, "i love her or him simply because i love her or him. " I think it's like that! I dun think we can try to discover oe generalized definition that covers ever aspect of love. You'll know...

Anonymous said...

Barbie, so interested to read this about love.

Vattey, move on sis. Don't try too hard but relax and move on...

Let me share a story:

Does love need a reason???

Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked:

Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
Man : I can t tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady : You can t even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man : I really don t know the reason, but I can prove that I love U.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,

because your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,
because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,
because of your smile,
because of your every movements

The lady felt very satisfied with the man s answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma.
The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your care and concern that I like you..
Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Because of your smile,
because of your every movements that I love you..
Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you...

If love needs a reason, like now,
There is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason? NO!
Therefore, I still love you...

Random Blogger said...

this is so meaningful sis.

Anonymous said...

To bro Sal: Oh well, its not that easy to move on as the wound is not properly healed yet. And even if it is, the deep scar will forever be left in heart. Anyway, thanks, bro!

To Barbie: Yeap, I think there is no fix definition to love.

Anonymous said...

hey babie...i didn't move and even breath while i was reading ur profile. it so nice n meaningful, every words of yours touch my heart, i really like ur words and idea...

Anonymous said...

oh 4get to tell ya m svieta

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Come on...of course, it will make perfect sense! Have you ever come across this saying that goes like this, "Love me for a reason, and let the reason be love." I think this is what true love means.