When a woman asks " What's the matter?"
-A man says:
+"I'm OK."- a woman may respond "I know sth's wrong. Wat is it?"
+"I'm fine." - she then says "But you seem upset. Let's talk"
+"It's nothing."- She says "I want to help. I know sth is bothering U. Wat is it?"
+"I'm alright."- She asks "Are you sure? I'm happy to help you."
+"It's no big deal."- She says "But sth is upsetting U, I think we should talk."
+"It's no problem."- she then says "But it is a problem. I could help." Shut Up! Leave me ALONE!!!
Uh Oh! Wat a meany guy he is! He seems upset, and we girls just wanna cheer him up by asking wats going on with him, but look at the ways he answered to our concerning questions! :(

Heh Heh, gentlemen! I honestly don't mean to generalize you all as a meany, but just wanna let you know that we girls don't wanna see ur frowning looks or to see anyone get upset, thats y we wanna do sth for help. So, don't be this mean, ok? Oh, you think we girls are annoying, huh? We're not that annoying, but we are being sensible and sympathetic.
Wat if we got upset from ur words and tend to walk away??? Some of you would run after us huh??? Just kidding lah, but hopefully you would do that, cuz it was ur fault :P I'm I right, girls???






















7 Lovely Comment(s):
You are not right BUT the man is right! :P
Man doesn't like telling someone when I feel upset. LEAVE him ALONE or talk with him later when he get better. :D
That's it, dearie! Well said!!! Guys are cold-mind, heartless, cruel, carefree, bitter...blah blah blah; see Singachea as a just and most appropriate sample :D
(He's gonna kill me if he knows I revealed this.)
hehe, Barbie it is my first time to comment in your blog so feel exciting lolz . to sum up both of them r wrong, gal should not talk too much and guy should tel his dearest gal wat the problem was, if he speak the gal wil not that annoying.
wow..that is one annoying girl! I'll have to take the guy's side on this one, deary.
Yes, she did the right thing by asking him what was wrong but after him having said nothing for two three times, she should back off; give him space, let him decide when is the right time to talk because it is his problem after all. He will open up to her if he truly value their friendship.
I'm no expert, but had she say "Ok, but your face tell me that something's up. Since you're not ready to talk, I won't ask you any more questions. Just know that I'm here for you, call me, come talk to me when you're ready." he would not have screamed SHUT UP!
oh, and LESSON FOR THE GUYS:
If she ask alot of questions, it means that she cares. If you're not the talking type and you're not ready to discuss the things that are on your mind just be honest with her, that way you can avoid misunderstandings. Misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding will harm your relationship/friendship.
well, i appreciate the care of the girl but keeping ask lot of question while the man don't want to give answer turns to be annoying. do u think so don't u? imagine when u girl feel bad and someone comes to ask you questions like that, what will you do? i think it is lucky that the man just scream. if it were me(????)
:D well, i asked in the case that u don't like to talk and someone comes to talk with u. it not in general case sis.
m svieta dear, yes i think no one is right ot wrong but maybe misunderstanding te merl tov...lol
Post a Comment