shining, crystalline, free...
Every Winters, I watch people walk by,
leave their footprints in me...

What a beautiful crystal white blanket of the nature!!! Ummm.... I'm thinking it would be great to be in the snow with gentle drops of snow flakes. Must be very freezing though. By the way, I have never seen snow once in my life, but I gotta say winter sounds good to me. I wanna have a try shaping a snowman myself. My snowman has to be the best? lolz :) Wat bout you? Do you luv Winter?






















3 Lovely Comment(s):
Not at all lolz... sick of snow now
it would be nice to c the snow once in a while .I remember when i visited my friend in Utah in Feb , snow was everywhere but don't forget that it was so freezing . hmmm can't stand at all if it was like that everyday .
Lucky me that i live in the Tropical weather just like Cambo so I should say I love winter here .
:-)
I will post the pics with the snow to show u na Barbie :-)
beautiful blog! first time i drop by here!
Post a Comment