"If you were a tear, I would never cry because of fear to lose you!"
I really love this quote. So sweet, isn't it? I really wish someones would compare me as a tear, a lucky tear indeed. If we looked for the tear's definition, we would probably get this kind of answer:"Tear is salty fluid secreted by the lacrimal gland of the eye. Tears are spread each time we blinks, to keep the eye moist and free of dust and other eye irritants."
Well, scientist's definition sounds good, doesn't it? But somehow tear can unusually mean more than just a fluid to keep our eyes free of dust. To me, " A tear is a love, a very pure one."
Have you ever wondered why we all cry??? Each time we cry, our tears represent the incredible affections we have. We cry because of love. At the funeral, we cry because we can feel the random blank inside our hearts, we cry because we've lost our loved one, and we can never have the chance to see them again for the rest of our lives. At the airport, we cry because it hurts so much to see our loved ones leaving us behind when we've already learnt to love. I'm pretty sure you would never cry each time you say goodbye to someone who means nothing to you, would you? Plus, when your loved ones are somewhere apart from you, you would also cry, and why do you cry? You cry because you miss them, and the feeling of missing someones is obviously because you love them.
Tears can also represent how you exactly feel when somebody hurt you. Why? No doubt, its because you love the person who hurts you, you cry because you just don't understand why the one whom you care a lot for did this to you. Another the time you cry is called the tears of happiness which is normally found in girls, I myself should also be included :P The tears that have nothing to deal with pains or sorrows, but because you are sooo excited and happy. It's the tear of LOVE :)
Don't you think its great to be compared as a tear? My answer would be YES, absolutely :) What about you?
Sunday, March 23, 2008
If You Were A Tear
Posted by Barbie at 8:33 AM
Labels: Consideration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















6 Lovely Comment(s):
sure so sweet nas sis
I cry a lot lately!
so sweet and true to the very last word, Barbie. Tears conveys your state of emotion, both happiness and sadness. Sometimes people cry just to make themselves feel good, they say it help to cry out rather than to cry on the inside.
Haha, it's not voncincing, sis. I don't like tears :(
Yeah, to me i am convinced by your writing and yeah your writing always work. :) I cried a lot not becus of happy but sadness maybe cos of love u said, i like the sentences that you stated about when someone hurt us we also cry becus that person mean something to us. I liked it, thanks for sharing but anyway I jus wish I am not that weak to cry most of the time. Cry alot making me looked older :(
Hi BarbEE: i have never cried for my loved one. by " loved one", i refer to the girl i love. Despite how much it hurt me, i had made a vow i would never cry for this kind of love. You may say i am a weirdo or whatever. Anyway, you wish you were a tear? Well, this is the first time i ahve ever heard such a wish. I mean, this idea has never occured to me before. But,most of the time, tears are associated with somthing really sad. But you may argue that there are happy tears too. Well, whatever the case is, i just dun wish to be a tear:-)
Post a Comment