Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day Dreamer


If I have one wish... I wish my life were just like a perfect fairy tale... A fantasy with a happy ending... I've always wished for that since I was a greeny lil gal, and of course, up to now...Lets say, out of the 5 Disney Princess, Belle in Beauty and the Beast would be my very first choice, followed by Aurora in Sleeping Beauty, cuz I merely had a long long sleep, and surprisingly when I woke up I met the guy of my dream, and I also became a princess. Isn't it amazing? (^,^) "... and they live happily ever after..." This is wat I love to hear the most whenever I watch any kind of fairy tales :)

Not only me but everyone could tell this is just a DREAM!!! Barbie !!! Wake Up!!! dream is dream, reality is reality!!! You are a hopeless romantic gal!!!

A bit doubtful that miracle does exist, but still I am a beautiful day dreamer. What about you? Would you keep believing in ur dream? Hmmm....as for me, I just can't afford to cease my heart not to do it even I do know that the great pause I've been through is NTH but a DREAM... Pretty weird!

3 Lovely Comment(s):

Pagna said...

Be the first to comment this time!!! Um a lil proud, he he!
Well Barbie, it is not illegal to have a dream right? So dream and dream!
I have no idea about Miracle. Honestly I am not quite giving into those things. But there are people telling me there truly is Miracle in our world.

Anonymous said...

lolz. I also wish that maricles do happen!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for your riding white horse prince to come, Barbie??? One day you meet a guy with whom you really fall in love, you'll soon forget the idea of your dream though that guy is totally different from your ideal princess. This is love, kekeke... In the meanwhile, you can keep dreaming...