Sunday, March 09, 2008

Talk or Unspoken?

Communication is some kind of weird, don't you think so?
It sometimes makes people talk a lot or even speechless.
Sometime we understand each other, we then laugh and feel happy.
Sometime we misunderstood, we become disappointed and depressed.
However, if we constantly communicate, we can definitely understand each other more. Thats wat the world right now is doing.

But somehow, life still occassionally upsets us. We failed to talk with no reason even with the one we used to feel real good to talk to. This is wat happening to me right now :( Its like when we lose our good connection, every single word become unfamiliar, and of course even if I want to, I have no idea how to start or even how to finish. Wat to do? I dunno either...Weird

For some people, they really wanna speak, wanna express themselves via communication, but they are naturally born as a mute.
It takes time for them to communicate with the world.
They do not share the laughter that we had, but they laugh because life has been a joke to them.
What we gained they ain't got neither.
But what they gained, we ain't got neither.

I am lucky cuz I'm not mute, but why I am now unspoken? No idea... :(

9 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

i just realize this thank for an informative post...

Anonymous said...

Nice topic you raised here, sis! This reflects a great deal about me. Sometimes I am too talkative and that makes me sick eventually. So I once told my boyfriend to alert me when I tended to repeat this without notice. Once I was done with the suggestion, he told "you are now talking too much!". What??? Come on man, gimme a break!
↑↓ I despise myself for being too friendly :( It's undeniable that this girl will talk whatever just to comfort whomever she talks too regardless their shallow friendship. Some people like it while others not. More details, what makes me go nut is the gap when talking on the phone. When the partner has nothing to talk, I always compelled myself to go on the conversation no matter what about. I can feel indirectly the nuisance I may cause via their responses. Therefore, not long before this I made a determination in order to get rid of this attitude. And, now I'm in the practical period.
Is it bad being unspoken sometimes? Different circumstances we may be in, regarding to this issue, I am trying to be what you are now.

Soursdey said...

the deafs/mutes communicate to other people through the use of sign language. nonetheless, one can feel their frustration when they try to communicate with someone who does not understand sign language or who are impatience. Being around these people makes you appreciate your speech ability doesn't it? We are lucky indeed.

by the way, I browsed through some of your posts, I'm impressed :)

sweister said...

Wow this is all deep! Including your previous two entries. I'm actually in the kind of same dilemma as you too barbie. :( It's like despite having the existence of communication, you just DON'T KNOW how to use it right? And slowly, the connection is let so loose that the whole communication thing is gone and you've lost someone you used to be close with, like a friend for instance.

*sigh*

i guess everything has to be practiced. a relationship needs loads of communication and i hope you're slowly entangling yourself out of this mess. :(

ps: i'm not talking to my best friend much anymore by the way due to lack of communication. :(

and oh, like you, i'm appreciating my ability to speak now. i must say, your blog is inspiring...

Anonymous said...

you still young but yeah, you really come up with a good topic and your point of view!!
so communication is very important in order to understand each other. but sometimes i find it annoying ppl talking too much, cos i dont get used to :P

Anonymous said...

yeah that's it. :D :D :D

Vuthy Kim said...

HI Barbie,

Communication is very important. No matter how bad or good, your right, we can never escape communication. The world is constantly communicating. Even though it been a while since one communicate with another, talking it out is the only way to solve what one has lost.

Vandy said...

so many talks here..but am here to drop hi to you nah barbie..oh we can meet more often on yahoo messenger if you want..ok?

Puthnith said...

Hi! Barbie!

Wow! Your blog is full of Barbie! I think you love barbies like a kid (Just kidding). Haha.. for me, I love pokemon! (So I am a kid too :), hahah..)

Um ... You don't need me to introduce myself right? Hah.. I am afriad you will laugh again (like why I know your blog, and do you know PM ...), well, just make fun!

I'm here, I just wanna said hi to you. Um.. I agree that Communication is important, but sometime people find be alonely person is better.

Anyway, nice to know you! (",)!