I found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away...
But something pulled me back
Voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is
You're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it’s written in the sky tonight
So I won't give up
No, I won't breakdown
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even when it all goes wrong
And when I'm standing in the dark i'll still believe
Someone’s watching over me
I've seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time...
I won't be afraid
To follow everywhere its taking me...
All I know is
Yesterday is gone...
Right now I belong
To this moment
To my dreams...
It doesn't matter what people say
And It doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll find
It only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart.






















8 Lovely Comment(s):
I just watched the movie that this song is an OST. It's called "Raise Your Voice". It's an inspiring movie. Plus, the actress and the actor are my favorites :-)
Keep your good work sis *hug*
Right! Be true to yourself and follow your heart. That's the quality that everyone should possess. Anyway, I love this song, too.
I believe in following your heart too, its just scary to wonder if your heart is wrong???? And I thought you could call me Sunshine instead of Stefanie, if thats okay with you?
someone watching over u is me ,
To Barbee:
Hilary Duff?? i like her, and i think, Molie, who is one of my classmates, likes her like crazy.
well...the song in particular is very inspiring, and i guess Hilary is happy to lead her life that way.
To ms.k:
I like the movie you're talking about" Raise your voice". i have seen it twice, and i think m going to watch it again tonight.
Sis Kalyan>> I was her big big fan at that time, Sis. Remember her song Wake Up from her album Most Wanted? Back then, she looked a lot cuter, wondering why she's getting so skinny right now. oh well, watever :) ((((Hugs))))
-------------------------------
P.M.>> :) Yeah, be true to ourselves. I'm I? Btw, hopefully things are going well with you. Glad you luv the song. I always listen to it whenever my hope is horribly frail :(
--------------------------------
Love S >> Its kinda fairly random faith, but if that does happen, I can only do nth, shall I blame God again becuz he fills my life with chaos? Btw, Sunshine sounds great to me, I'll call u sunshine then :)
---------------------------------
Chharda>> that someone is you? That would be great, Sis. Hugssss Luv XX
---------------------------------
Rosy>> Yeah, Rosy its indeed inspiring. So, Molie is her fan still?
To Barb:
Yeah, i think she still likes her.
yes would be mine
Post a Comment