Friday, March 21, 2008

Secret Reasons When We Argue

"Credited from Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus"

Ok, so who wanna complain first??? I guess Lady First, right? Ok, this is ladies' platform to do the shout out :P

The Secret Reasons Women Argue

1- " I don't like it when he minimizes the importance of my feelings or requests. I feel dismissed and unimportant. "
2- " I don't like it when he doesn't respond to my questions or comments. It makes me feel like I don't exist."
3- " I don't like it when he blames me for being upset. I feel like I have to be perfect all the time to be loved, but I am not perfect."
4- " I don't like it when he raises his voice or starts making lists of why he is right. It makes me feel like I am wrong and he doesn't care about my point of view."
5- " I don't like it when he explains why I should not be hurt, worried, angry, or anything else. I feel invalidated and unsupported."
6- " I don't like it when he thinks I am his nanny, I just wanna give him my comments."
All in all, I just don't understand him.


The Secret Reasons Men Argue

1- " I don't like it when she gets upset over the smallest things I do or don't do. I feel criticized, rejected, and unaccepted."
2- " I don't like it when she starts telling me how I should do things. I don't feel admired. Instead I feel like I am being treated like a child."
3- " I don't like it when she worries about everything that could go wrong. I don't feel trusted."
4- " I don't like it when she expects me to do things or talk when she wants to, but I don't."
5- " I don't like it when she feels hurt by what I say. I feel mistrusted, misunderstood, and pushed away."
6- " I don't like it when she expects me to read her mind. Its damn hard, I just can't do it. Why doesn't she just tell me right away? "
To sum up, I just don't understand her.

Don't take this serious guys, just for fun :)

7 Lovely Comment(s):

KEO Kalyan said...

Oh bie, where r u now? at what page? i havent read mine during the break at all... too lazy me now! thought u r hard-readin eh! hooked up? :) good to share these to those who do no have de book nor! ;D useful posts...

P.S: have u got the stationary for our new term yet?

Soursdey said...

I don't like it when he can't accept the fact that I'm always right! :p

Anonymous said...

i dont like his ifea too bong sursdey.

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Hey...well this time i'd prefer to be sitting on the fence. I dun wanna take sides hehehe...anyway, what i wanna say here is that men and women are meant to complement for each other, and of course neither one of the parties is perfect. So apparently both parties have to go the extra mile to try to undertstand each other more and more each day.

Anonymous said...

Totally tally with those of girls' ;)

Anonymous said...

i think there would be more. but for me i have no idea. :D

Barbie said...

Dee Dee>> Hey Pump :P I'm not that book worm, baby :P I'm now at page 150. Surely you're faster than me, aren't u?

Haven't anything prepared for our upcoming semester yet, Dee. You've got some? Share me some then :P Luvxxxxxx Hugssssss

--------------------------------

SourSdey>> Lolz... so we girls are always right??? Of course, I have to be on ur side, cuz I am the gal either :P

--------------------------------

Sis Chharda>> Me neither Sis :P lolz....

---------------------------------

Ven>> No one is perfect, but we should try to be perfect, shouldn't we? Its all about trying to understand and off we go. Peace :)

----------------------------------

Sis Moon>> Totally agree with those complains either :P lolz... Sounds like I always go on the flow lolz.... This is wat we call flexible, isn't it? Heh Heh :P

----------------------------------

Bro Evannak>> You're always like that, Bro. Never mind, hopefully you'll get some next time, yes? Keh Keh J/K, Bro. Say watever you wanna say, and thats it :)