Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Need a Reverse

I somehow forget what it feels like to be the one who is left behind, or going to be left behind. Know wat guys? Another harsh truth of life I really detest is each time I say hello, I also have to get ready with the word goodbye T_T I'm more than pleased to say hello, but I just can't stop my heart from crying when I have to say goodbye.

It is perfectly fine if after this farewell, we then able to see them again tomorrow, however I just can't stand if they're leaving me to some where miles away till I can't afford to see them as often as I used to esp with those whom I care a lot for and have great affection on :( Sadly, I can no longer see their faces, thier smile, or even hear their voice as I used to. I really miss all these things from them.
This joke of life breaks my heart; like I am the fish out of water; a little bit inside of me feels like my heart stops beating T_T Life always upset me, or maybe you as well. Its like we are desperately forced to be far apart from those whom we loved dearly for the sake of suffering. Is it wat we call "destiny"???

(sigh)Those special people come into our lives shortly or for awhile and we get along with each other very well. The foundation of affection is gradually and unconsciously built up, when suddenly they have to leave us, but look their footprints remain deep down in our hearts and memories today and forever will be. Why all this ridiculous thing keeps happening?

I honestly need a reverse right now. Probably I might feel braver if I were to leave instead. So, that I know which one is more painful.

6 Lovely Comment(s):

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

I know how it feels like to be left behind. It's very hear broken; but some how I feel that being the ones who are going to leave is even worst than that. Imagine they have to start their new life all over again, have to make new friends and everything will all brand new for them. Don't you think it feels even harder to be in that situation where you look back and see all your love ones are left behind by you?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, keep hurting and keep hurting, don't be scare to be hurt! ridiculous right? But i think keep hurting isn't that bad, we see hurting is always bad, but rarely to realize that happiness lies beyond that hurting. You will find the true happiness, cheers!!

Oh look at me! what did i said? Indeed i'm worse as you, don't know how to deal with my situation ^_^.

Anonymous said...

Barbie chas... Write something bright
, ok dearie?~~~ What's wrong with you, huh? Are you also in the same critical condition as Vattey? I meant...l...o...v...e problem.

BTW, I wanna know more bout chuu :*

Barbie said...

Love problem??? Nope, definitely not that kind of condition, Sis Moon. Feeling like losing 2 people I care a lot for at the same time, thats y I felt abit depressed. Btw,
I am much better than Tey Tey :P lolz...don't u think so? Nope, not really... Heh Heh

Okie Dokie, I'll try to get the sparkling post like my falling stars :P but hey I got nth interesting to write about myself, cuz all day and night long, I go no where, but just stay at home :( Nth exciting :( Poor Barbie

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you don't have love
problem for the time being :) Well, so you're an Internet warm, huh? lolz

Actually I didn't mean to ask you to post what you don't wanna do but to let me know more about yourself by any other means; chatting, phoning, mailing...
Know what girl? Congratulations!!! It seems you were undoubtedly selected to be my senior in law,,, hahaha(j/k)

Barbie said...

(^,^) lolz... kind of internet freak, Sis :) cuz I have the whole week off after my exams :P

Thats Ok, this is wat we call giving comment, isn't it? Keh Keh I'm selected to be ur senior in law??? Wat a great honor! Wat bout Sister in law??? Keh Keh :)