I sometimes feel happy, yet unhappy;
Surrounded by people, yet lonely;
Wish for more, yet prefer for less;
Proud, yet small;
Modest, yet naked;
These are the gist of my emotions at this point of time. I'm now pretending as if there is nothing goes wrong or distract in between except these random emotions... Know wat?
(Its raining right now...I really wanna be in the rain, so that I might feel better...)
I hate to say that I occasionally feel this sad with no reasons. Oh well, probably its becuz I'm lonely? Are you lonely? But under which circumstances will you be pressurized to feel the ultimate loneliness? I have absolutely no idea about that either... Why is Why... In some cases, loneliness will effectively help ones to reflect upon what they have done so far in their journey of life. This might be the reason... Weird
Friday, March 07, 2008
Controversial Emotions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















11 Lovely Comment(s):
Every one always face pleasure, sadness, bitterness and so on. Life is difficult, hard, and complicated. When all of us was born on the earth. we meet many matters in life. so that life is struggling. Sometimes, we feel sad and unhappy when we are alone but sometimes it is better.
Totally understand the feeling! I have been there! And I am still there now and then!
me same as u Vutha
Come to me, little girl! Hug②♪ Feel the warmth now? :)
Yeah life is like this, me too don't know can can i solve it ;(
Bro Vutha>> Maybe all these painful, horrible, and unfair feelings are trying to defeat me. I'd better give up, and let them be... I've been doinng the battle with them long enough in attempt to overcome them, but there seems to be no way :(
Vattey>> So now you have me as ur company again... You've been there, now and then, I am there either.
Sis Chharda>> Thks, Sis. Hugssss T_T
Sis DoungChan>> Yes, Sis I do need reassurance from those who care, and if you offer me ur shoulders, I'm afraid my answer is of course Yes... Hugssss
All>> Thks for all of ur consolation. Hoping to get better soon by making up my mind to be... Way to go, I shouldn't have got scared and pulled away...
I understand that feeling, too.
Happy Women's Day! Don't be sad, be happy! I see there's a gentleman with flowers in hands running to you :)
hahha that's life barbie, sometimes i'm getting even more emotional u know.. can't help... that's called LIFE
Turtle>> Can't help but wait to escape the future... Wat I'm I talking about? I dunno Turtle :( I think I can get u another post about us...
Heyyy barbie, I understand that. Maybe not when put in your situation but whatever it is, I've felt like it before. A lot of times in fact. It's like..
How can you be surrounded by people and yet feel so LONELY right?
Join the club babe. *sigh* I guess humans are never satisfied with what they have. Conflicting emotions. Typical us.
Well, cheer up. I guess all will go well once self reflection time is over. *hugs*
Post a Comment