Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me & My Prince

One: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


Two: Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


Before I start! Wanna know who the naughty culprit is? That one is my cute princess Mei Mei

! ^ ^ Ok, let's start the game! lol... the game? Watever!


Me and My Prince!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be?
In my entire life, I seriously loathes betrayals! When it comes to my prince, I'm sure I would be shaking in disbelieved, my heart would definitely drop *anyone care to pick it up?* LOl... I would have my heart breakdown ~ ~ Plus, If I had the magic wand, I would turn my prince into a scary ugly frog! ^ ^ Otherwise, I'm afraid that I couldn't control myself not to give him a slap or maybe something more serious than that lol... Alright, let be abit more serious, I would just walk away, give us some more times before jumping to any ultimate decision, just wanna be reasonable, and that is it.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To be able to find where I exactly belong which would be the only comfort zone on the planet! That place is somewhere unknown to me at the moment, but I still have somewhat of feeling that it is where I can have every important things in my life there! My prince, my family, my friends, my fairy Godmother whom will be there to make my next dreams come true... lol... ^ ^ What a huge wish! Lol...greedy greedy! heh heh...


3.Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
Yes, I am, just that I still have the random feeling of not belong ~ ~ Don't ask me why! I am uncertain about this myself either, and which is why I have to look for it! =)


4.What's your ideal lover like?
The prince in my dream has to be someone who:
+ is a well-educated person? yeah, this would make a big change in one's positive attitue... :)
+ Love me not because of what I am, but WHO I am! Only if you get what I mean ^ ^
+ Be by my side and never let me feel ignored and uncared for ^ ^
+ Hug me when I get scared, when I am down, or just hug me everyday because I'm sure his hug can surely make me feel warm and everyday.com protected!
+ Reasonable, understanding, loving, caring, and forgiving! Do I need to write everything here? I guess no, so I'll get a public talk show for those who are curious to find out what the prince in my dream is like ^ ^ Dreams come true? Who knows! lol...

5.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Come on! Both is the best ever in a term of relationship!

6.What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
I don't understand what is on the guys' minds sometimes! Simply because we are from 2 different planets! ~ ~
***I don't wanna repeat this over and over again, so for those who are curious to find out why, follow these links given (^___^)
+Secret Reason When Men & Women Argue
+What's the Matter?
+Women Are Like Waves


7.How far will you go for the one you love the most?
How far? No boundary, I guess! Oopsss! Sounds so silly! lol... I would do things more than people can think of


One word to describe yourself"
D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G! o_O


If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Love 2 people simultaneously? o_O That won't happen! Funny question! ^ ^


Princess Barbie!

Okay! Okay! Alright! Alright! The 5 lucky people Princess Barbie gonna tag are:
1/My Beloved Princess BBYin
2/Che Che Chobits, My Dear Sister
3/Koun Derk Hour Hour, My Turtle Friend
4/Mei Wah Dear
5/My Cute Little Pika

5 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Yp! I want to leave my comment! and this is all of my comment!

(^_^)Y

Unknown said...

lolz, i don't understand what's the purpose of doing this Tag? I were tagged 3 times already, if i'm not mistaken! thx lolz.. :D bee bee!

c ",)~davy said...

Nah, ka mab hour, you should be happy already cause she must like you alot that y she tag you lolz. Anyways what do you mean to tag pp cutie barbie? ahha....

Mei-Wah said...

barbie darling! you have tagged me? oh my, i think i owe 3 person now... :) i will do it a.s.a.p! :)

Chobits said...

Ohh~ Babe princess~ You tagged che che. >.<
I owe 2 person now haha~
Hmm..i think i can be your ideal lover hehe..because when u need hug i will hug u, i will be at ur side whenever u need me. ^^
Ohnono, i can just be your ideal che che, i wish one day u will find your own princess charming that fufil your requirement. XD