Friday, July 18, 2008

Royal Fragrantica

I've got many perfumes from different people, but none of them have got me Barbie, Disney Princess, or even Vera Wang Princess perfumes at all! =( Funny right? Anyway, I've actually collect all these perfumes one by one lol... Not only perfumes! I've been collecting anything I am fond of ^ ^ Just feel good even if I can't get one lol... Weirdo! ^ ^

So, let's take a look, and see if there's any of you heart for all these childishly designed fragrance like me! ^ ^ Yin Yin? Seeing all these pictures reminds me of you again. <3 Angie, Mei Mei, Wendy? Do you like these cute perfumes?

Pinky Vera Wang Perfume ^ ^!
Oh boy! How cute? Really love this! With me seeing the design of this royal perfume, I just can't help not to go Awww! Awww! and Awww! It's just awesome! Don't you think? PINKY! PINKY! Unique! Glamourous! I love Vera Wang! Your design really touches my heart! What about the scent? I guess must be very nice! I've never worn this fragrance before, anyone?

Purple Vera Wang Perfume!
It contains a blend of orange flower petals, tangerine, water lily, woods, musk moroccan rose, jasmine sambac, green ivy, apricot skin and amber! ^ ^

I love Vera Wang perfume!
I can't put my eyes off you! Blossom! Blossom! Bubbly! Bubbly! (^_^)

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3....<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3


Princess Bell perfume contains the fresh scent of sweet flowers and tart citrus ^ ^ This one is for any occassion wear (^_^)Why in purple not pink? Make a comparison people! Pink looks far better and cuter :P


Choose your favorite princess! Not all of them are here heh heh... Snow White and Jasmine are missing! ^ ^


This one is Princess Aurora! The design looks better than Princess Belle! Don't you think?




The Little Mermaid! ^ ^ This one contains the light flowery fragrance! Fragrance for girls! :P Maybe I'm the only girl who wanna wear this! Heh heh... Barbie loves it simply because of the Disney Princesses! Let alone the quality! Heh heh...


*blushing* This is Disney fragrant shower and bath gel! They said these are for kids! *blushing* lol...

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3....<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3


And this is Barbie perfume! Cute??? (^___^)


Barbie B Perfume For women? Lol... It's good that you didn't say Barbie B for kids! ^ ^ Love the bottle, and they said it's the sweet fruity fragrance. ^ ^ Smell like what? Like green apple, red berries, strawberries, or wat? No idea! ^ ^


OMG!!! OMG!!! Look at this pinky Barbie B perfumes!! What a glamourous designs! esp the last one with the sparkling crystals in B shape which obviously stands for Barbie!!!

Anyone knows where can I get this cute Barbie perfume? It's damn hard to look for Disney Princesses and Barbie's stuffs here =( Even the Disney music box! =( .....<3.....

12 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, it is a nice collection for the Barbie perfume! I dint see any around here!!!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

i wan Vera Wang Princess purple perfume!!!! buy me one cheche, hahah!!! i like i like=)

but the scent must not b too strong, or i'll go hachewww hachewww all day long =S

i love light smells

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Nice collection BarBEE. Just wondering, though, whether you'are going to use any or just keep them all safe and sound for GOOD lolz..

Svetlena said...

awww..lovely perfume!!!!
My cousin bought me, one Princess Perfume, Belle!!!:D

Chobits said...

Very Cute!! But dunno whether they smell nice? Hmm..let che che check for you where to buy then che che let babe know k. ^^ I love the first one, i can't stop myself from "Aww! Aww! Wow!" too, haha~ I think the last one is suit Babe very well~ ^^ Hope i can find it for you. XD

ßrigida Ayson © Copyright said...

Barbie, I'm not into perfume. I'd rather put colognes on me. They are lighter to smell. Delightful.

However, I like the last one Barbie Fragrance for you dear. You should hve that!

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~yes, ofcourse i like it so much~~~but i like barbie more =P
hehe~miss you always~~MuaCks~~

Unknown said...

Hey, little bee, even perfumes got its own style huh.. u're very stylish.. very pinky hahah :P

Phossdey said...

Awww they are just douber double cool!

Anonymous said...

hey barbie^^ hehe..I also ;love that vera wang princess perfume...^^heheheh,
i got the disney perfume too^^
BB love u and miss u so so much!!!!

Mei-Wah said...

the disney perfumes are lovely! bet they smelt lovely too~ :) vera wang's bottle design are gorgeous~ OMG, my knees can go weak when i saw pretty perfume bottles...

Beverly's Secret said...

Barbie~~ Where can i get those?
Looking for souvenirs for my cousins!!