Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drowning In the Sea

*CAUTION* This is gonna be an awfully lame post from Princess Barbie! I just feel like writing to let my frustration goes. Therefore, this post is not recommended for those who can't bear reading stupid life theories =) Oh boy! I know I sounds sort of silly lol... whatever! Suffering in doubt and hesitancy, Princess Barbie is writing crappy nonsense journal today! So here it goes:

Princess Barbie
Have anyone of you used to ask yourself how your life would turn out if you fail to do something that you should have done, but you didn't do it? Have any of you used to blame yourself once after you made certain choices of life, but your decision making make you feel regret for it after all? Once after we encounter those things, do you think our life will be going the way we all wish it to be?

At this point of life, I found myself at the cross road again! I think I used to mention once in one my post long ago that I hate to be drown in the sea filled with decisions! Life is funny, don't you think? Life can make people to be a better or even more tough person and vice versa! ~ ~

I used to linger and judge myself beyond the tiny mistakes I made in the past! I used to get lost in finding direction! Dang! ~ ~ I know it myself what I had done in the past, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what's gonna happen next at all! Life isn't foreseen! That sounds right to me =)

Now, I need to make an ultimate decision for my life folks! Though it's just the early commence of my journey of life, and I don't really know much about life, but I think I shouldn't ask anyone for help this time. Although I know that everyone should seek for counselors who could be your friends, families, or someone else who knows more than we do, but what if it's the wrong decision, who should we put the blame on? Them or myself? emm...

All I know is that I have what I have now. I am the one and the only one to decide my own fate and to determine how my life will turn out! Right or wrong, it is MY choice, and no one else's. I reserve the chance to start over, or just to let go of it. Once after I made THAT particular decision, there's no reason to put a blame on me people! It's my life, and I am the only one to live by it! All I need from you all is encouragement! Any forms of discouraging is not accepted! Deal?

Princess Barbie
Maybe life wanna make this emotionally fragile princess to be a morally strong and become a better person? Or life is trying to teach me the typical lessons of life? *Oh my! I am talking to myself? Not really! Maybe my voice is being heard right now because of blogging? Is there anyone reading this confusing twisted lousy post of mine? Silly Barbie!

7 Lovely Comment(s):

ßrigida Ayson © Copyright said...

Barbie... Stop looking at the past, especially if its a sour past. It'll just drag your present life down. You should continue to move on and look for the brighter side of things instead. Learn from your mistakes. That's all I can say. Finally, love you friend.

Svetlena said...

Ooh, Barbie Barbie dear, I know this feeling. I have this experience. Life is like this, life is a lesson which never end if we still alive in this world, we'll make many mistake or wrong decisions along the way we walk. But these two things above which teach us what is wrong and what is right, and what we shouldn't repeat it. If u feel depress, just say out dear, it helps u feel much much better than keep thinking inside your heart and brain :)
Last but not least, Ellena always on your side sweetie. dont worry, everything will be fine :D *Hug*
U can do it dear! :)

Chobits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chobits said...

Dearest Babe Princess,

Babe, no matter what decision you make, make sure that you are happy and willing to do it, don't force yourself k. Here is one meaningful quote i got it from net:

"IF GOD BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT."

Babe, che che just wanna touch your hair and tell you:"Be strong babe! Have faith in yourself. We always support you!." Then hug tight tight to give you encouragement and lastly give many kiss kiss. Hehe~ ^^ Can you feel it? =)

Victoria Yin Yin said...

Oh my princess barbie..seems like so confuse about your life and decision ...hmmmmm...actually i face this before...but mayb u just take a rest ..calm down for a while..think about last time .....about your family and friend..and think about what you want in the future.........then u can make a decision ...is it?
Remember...do what you like..dun force yourself k..My princess^^

BB always beside you ya^^Love u...

Always ,
PrincessBB

Mei-Wah said...

dear Barbie,

making decision is hard, espeacially when you think of the outcome of your decision. you might think that, "will i regret of the decision that i've made?", or "is the other option will be better for me?". Barbie gurl, no options are bad, it depends on how you take charge of the situation. have faith in every decision that you made, and stay strong for any downfall. i hope my little advise will able to help you, barbie~

love always,
mei wah

levian said...

this is not even close to being a lame post. you're just someone who proven to have seriously thought about stuff. n it's definitely not something to feel ashamed of. we don't want to go on blindly until the day we leave this world, would we ?? ;)

personally, i do not think too far into the future. every thought of it pressures me dearly. seriously, life is just filled with too much choices. but practically, there ain't no right or wrong choice either. so ..

i believe in living Now to its Fullest. n i'll have no regrets !! simplicity are sometimes helpful in allowing us to savor the beauty of Life.

look around you, Magic is everywhere !! :D