Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Yin Yin!

Barbie love you!!!

Gift From My Heart
My Dear Princess, BBYin!

July 14th is the enchanted moment! An adorable butterfly fairy named Princess BByin was born into this wonderful planet! BByin is my dear princess friend! I'm here writing this post for someone who means a lot to me! She is another fairy tale believer whom I just treasured. I love her so much, and I miss her everyday =( despite the fact that we just know one another in such a short time, but I have somewhat of feeling that we were meant to be together! ......Barbie..<3..BB.......





The 2 pinky butterflies on my b-day card for you are specially dedicated to the 2 pinky lover, the 2 fairy tale belivers, and the 2 great princess friends! Barbie & BByin! We flied around our magical fairy kingdom with the luminious pixes to light up all the dark meadow everywhere we went to! Smiling, laughing, and enjoying on our confort kingdom!


Yin Yin! each and everytime I see Disney Princess stuffs, the first person that pop up on my mind is you! Barbie just wanna share them with you! Barbie really wish that we could hang around together for real smiling and enjoying our adolescence! Seeing anything that you are fond of always reminds me of you!


So, Barbie is here writing this post in the middle of the night just to let you know that you are someone so special to me! I'm so glad to be your friend although we seems like the friends in perfect fantasy!


Barbie love you!



3 Lovely Comment(s):

Victoria Yin Yin said...

OMG!!! My princess...I love ur birthday card and the player..it is nice....and BB appreciate all the words that u describe about us...It is sweet ......................
BB Love u ...LOve u....i am so touching now ^^........................
Really thx thx a lot..i appreciate it a lot!!!

We are Princess Friend Forever !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did it! great! <3

Anonymous said...

Oh beautifully picture. very lovly