In order to answer the taggy questions, name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head. For those whom will be tagged by me, please don't read the questions underneath unless you already write the names of all the 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING, okie?!!! ^ ^

Hmmm.... Alright then, so these imperial names below are those whom Princess Barbie chose: ^ ^
1-Princess BB Yin
2-Mei Mei
3-Angela
4-Che Che Chobits * the culprit ^ ^ *
5-Wendy BB
1. How did you meet number 1? [Princess BB]
It was just an unexpected crush! Lol... a crush? You may say so, cuz from the very first moment I was on her page, my heart got stolen! ^ ^ Stolen? Lol... Joke Joke! My dear princess Yin Yin got herself a sweet pinky page, the color of my heart! <3 What else? all the songs she got on her playlist are all my top favorite fairy tale songs taken from Disney Princesses movie series!!! I think that was when our relationship began... =)

2.On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? [Princess BB]
Rate from 1 to 10? It's kinda hard to decide, around 8 despite the fact that we haven't even met up yet =( I just know that I love my baby princess a lot, and I really appreciate our friendship. <3
3.How long have you known 4? [Che Che Chobits]
Ermm... Not for long... I guess, I've known Che Che Chobits for less than 2 months, but it doesn't matter how long it takes, we are more than a friend right now! We both are two princess sisters, not biologically, but she is just like a sister to me.
4.How do you know number 3? [Sweet Angela]
Through the blogosphere as well. My very first impression when I first stepped into her world is that her blog looks so Pinky to me even the color of her c-box. I then couldn't resist not to leave her world without leaving any footprints, and that is why we are a really great princess friends now! <3
5.Where is 5? [Cutie Wendy BB]
She is now in Malaysia! Which part of Malaysia? Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan? I'm I right Princess? Sorry! If I got it wrong ~ ~
6.A fact about number 1? [Princess BB]
Bubbly, sweet, outgoing, understanding, lovely, shopaholic ^ ^ esp to Pavillion. Heh heh... not only pavillion of course, check out her blog if you are curious to find out more about my princess lol... ^ ^
7.Who is 4 going out with? [Che Che Chobits]
Oops! No idea! Che Che! Mind to tell Barbie who? Keh keh (^___^)
8.What does 1 do for a living? [Princess BB]
She just resigned her temporary job recently because of feeling under pressure! My princess is going back to college very soon ^ ^
9.Would you live with number 3? [Sweet Angela]
Sure! I would! We would have so much fun hanging around with each other! We would be a family of 3 including my cute yet ugly niece, Angel ^ ^ *Caution* Don't get me wrong lol... Angel is a toy poodle!* My princess is still available! Anyone wanna apply? Wakakaka! (^___^)
10.What do you like about number 2? [Mei Mei]
My princess sister, Mei Mei, is a super talented musician! She got herself a diploma in music! Plus, I really admire her level of feminity! She is better off by far compared to me ~ ~ *blushing*...
11.Do you miss number 5? [Wendy BB]
Yes, I do! I haven't heard from her for awhile. I rarely get chance to talk to her these last couple of weeks =( Maybe Wendy forgot Barbie now =(
12.What’s you opinion of number 2? [Mei Mei]
Huh? this is a repetition! My answer goes the same as #10
13.What’s your favourite memory with number 5? [Wendy BB]
Chatting online with her about inner feeling ^ ^ I feel good! ^ ^
14.What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? [Princess BB & Sweet Angela]
I would get jealous and started to cry out loud! T_T Only if you get what I mean lol... ^ ^ BB? Angie? :P
15.Ever had a long conversation with 5?[Wendy BB]
Hah ha... yes, we have a freak'en long conversation on Windown Live Messenger ^ ^ When? On Sunday ^ ^ heh heh... Saturday? Dang! Can't remember ~ ~ Princess Barbie's IQ is running *sarcasm*HIGH*sarcam* lol...
16.Have you slept at 2’s house? [Mei Mei]
Yes, I have! In my DREAM! Lol... I wish it would be real one day! Mei Mei babe! Would you welcome che che? If that does happen, don't forget to bake the cupcakes for Che Che! ^ ^ Hehheh...
17.Do you hang out with 3 alot?[Sweet Angela]
=( No! Angie and Barbie are far apart! She is in KL, and I am in PP! =(
18.Who have you known the longest?
Princess BByin!
19.How often do you talk to 1?[Princess BB]
Not quite often! We rarely have time to talk =( When I'm in she is out, and when I'm out she's in =( Mostly just the offline message on C-box =(
20.How about 2? [Mei Mei]
Not often either! Normally, my princess Sister is on the line when I am at my college =( So sad!
21.Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? [Sweet Angela]
Angie? She is my girlfriend! lol... Some people said our conversation sounds a lot like the 2 lesbians talking lol... Hah hah... funny ^ ^
22.Would you go out for a date with 5?[Wendy BB]
Hah hah... sure I will! She is my baby princess! *muah muah* Must be a romantic date lol...
23.Do you dream about 2? [Mei Mei]
Honestly, I haven't dreamt about Mei Mei yet so far. I wish I could grab her in my dream someday! Wanna listen to her instrumental theme song! Hah hah...I wanna fill my tummy with her yummy yummy cupcakes as well!!! oh, yeah, Mei Mei! Don't forget to get Che Che the nails art designed as well ^ ^
24.What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget?[Che Che Chobits]
Her warm caring words each time she is here on my page! Love you Sister!
25.What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?[ Princess BB]
Wakakaka! What did I do to you Yin Yin? Heh heh... My countless kisses and hugs??? ^ ^
26.Whats 3’s hobby? [Sweet Angela]
Listening to music, playing piano, traveling, swimming, shopping, watching movies esp comedy movies, and the last movie she recommended me to watch is Kungfu Panda ^ ^ what else? gossiping? lol... oh yeah! Onlining as well heh heh...
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Yeaaah!!! So who gonna be the next lucky victims? ^ ^ lol... Princess Barbie tag:
1/PrincessBB
2/Princess Angela
3/Princess Mei Mei
4/Princess Wendy BB
5/Baby Mei Wah
6/Cutie Bridge *blushing* I know I haven't got the One Week Capsule done lol... ur tag, remember?*blushing*
7/Swei Swei ^ ^
8/Koun Derk Hour Hour

Enjoys the tag everyone ^ ^ Heh heh...






















7 Lovely Comment(s):
Princess Barbie Cheche,
yeap, sure i will do anything for u, if u happens to stay in my house...anything...just anything...i promise, so, quick, come here=)
Haha, nice tag! Got barbie somemore... hehe... luckily I did that before...
hehe... ya friends must be happy to see their name there.. hehe.. :)
The tag is sooooo long~ So I really need to do it?? hahaha....Of coz...I will do it for my beloved princess Barbie when I am free k? muax~ Love you my dear~ <3 muax~!!!
Yee^^ so sweet to see all the answer that my princess gave me^^ so damn sweet ^^ Oh MY!! Barbie ^^ I love u so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE...KISS U ..MUACC!!!!!!
My Babe princess~ You are so sweet and obedient hehe~ Thanks for doing the tag. Come~ Che che kiss kiss. Che che Chobits the culprit? Babe so naughty, haha~ XD
Thanks for the sweet and warm words too. Though we know each other for less than two months, i wanna treat you as my babe princess mei mei~ XD
Haha, babe i am single and available, hehe~ How about babe? Mind to tell? Or you want to tell me secretly? ^^
Babe, i am really glad to have you. I can kiss and hug you everyday, get your wishes and warm words, i am happy babe! My hope is to see you happy always too.
Love you forever. =)
M kinda confuse...(o_O) silly me, i dont understand (@_@)
Post a Comment