
I wish I could twist back the time, but I myself could tell that I can never do it, and which is why I have to move on, and start from here...
Don't know what to say here... dot dot dot =)
Lose the pride to the one I love is better than lose the one i love because of my pride... this is meaningful! Won't deny this! Okay, I'll try to be more reasonable! Egos! Egos! Get out of my way! You're such a troublesome relationship destruction!
I do agree with you cutie bug bunny! There're not many people whom I love, and love me in return. Those people are something real and rare! Once I lose them, there's a slim chance to have them back to complete my jigsaw of life :) 
Is that true with people saying that " everything happens for a reason "??? Perhaps yes =) Perhaps no =) So just wait and see Barbie =)

Don't linger on the bumpy road for so long Princess Barbie! Move on! Go! Go!
#1: Free my heart from hatred? Sure, I can do it =) Which mean fill my heart with love <3 I'm I right?
#2: Free my mind from worries? Sometimes I can, but at the same time I can't. I get scared at stupid things, kinda funny lol... Ok, Okay, I'll try anyway. How well? I can prove it! (^_^)
#3: Live simply? Ermm... Do I need a simple life to live? I don't know... Maybe yes, maybe no? What about you?
#4: Give more? I'm I doing it? It seems like I am expecting more than giving lol...
#5: Expect less? I always crave for more and more! Gosh! I don't understand, and I am tired of it either.
So all in all, do you think I am a happy princess? lol... Most of my friends said they rarely see me frowning ^ ^ lol... is that true? I'm not gonna tell you heh heh ^ ^
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
All of these inspiring quotes are sincerely credited to my Princess Sister Mei Mei. Thank you so much for sharing this =) *hug*
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Mei Mei's Inspiring Bug Bunnies
Posted by Barbie at 2:06 PM
Labels: Diary, Inspiration, Quotes





















