Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mummy! <3

Happy Birthday Mommy!


You are the greatest woman in the world! You enrich my life with your care, support, and love! Thank you so much for everything!!!


Lovely cute Comments

Mommy! I love you!


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

9:17 PM


I always wanna do the best I can to make all the special people in my life know how much I love them and how much they mean to me. I do all those things not becuz I wanna be nice. I do it from my heart!


Today, I did another simple thing for one of my beloved people again. Nothing much to say, Diary. I'm here again just to get a quick update of what I did today, and I hope you can keep this great memoir with me for the rest of my life :)


Happy Birthday Mommy!

Disney Princess paper bag! ^ ^ Cute? Believe it or not if Barbie said it's wat I got for mommy's b-day? lol... ^ ^


Happy Birthday Mommy!

I don't wanna wrap my gift up no more, so I just put my gift in this magical Disney Princess paper bag. I know some of my friends and readers who appear to read this post of mine must be laughing your teeth out! I'm I right? It's funny when it comes to a gift for a lady like my mom! ^ ^ Laugh as much as you want, cuz I also make Mommy went "GOSH, Dear! why you got me this bag? I'm not a kid!" Lol... My Sisters, BM and Tin, my Granny, my Dad, my Auntie also laughed at me when I offered this gift for Mommy ^ ^ Lol... They misunderstood that I bought my mom this paper bag for her b-day! I then said " No, my gifts for her are inside this package!" Heh heh...


So, Wanna see what's hidden inside this childish gift of mine?


Hair Clip for you! I love u Mom!

The silvery hair clip with pinky gems and shiny crystals! Look so pinky! Lol... Can't put a blame on me, cuz I couldn't help not to get pinky one. ^ ^ Heh heh...


July 14th! Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's LV purse! ^ ^ But hey! It's the second quality =( A student like me can't afford to get the first quality one yet =( So, Mommy! wait until it's time, Barbie gonna Ma Ma the best of the best one lol... Anyway, this purse is still pricey though, at least to me lol... =( Watever I think it worths! ^ ^ Mom loves all the 2 gifts I got for her, esp this one ^ ^


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

How do I feel? Well, honestly speaking, I feel like my heart was crying becuz I could put a smile on my mom's face when I offered her my gift! Almost burst into tears, just ALMOST ^ ^ July 14th, 2008 is a joyful moment at least to me, Princess Barbie Mariposa! (^___^) I am happy today! I really am!