Friday, February 01, 2008

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

A dream is a wish your heart makes,
when you’re fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches,
whatever you wish for you keep.
Have faith in your dreams and someday,
your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
if you keep on believing...,
the dream that you wish will come true........


Disney princesses and Barbie irrevocably deserve a special place in my heart. Last night, I was literally wide awake, so I just kept surfing the net, when suddenly, I missed the song called "You Just Like Me" from Barbie as Princess and the Pauper terribly, I therefore decided to listen to that song clip at once on Youtube.

I would say, it was a superb coincidence cuz I also viewed the song clip from Disney Cinderella as well. I was just like, OH MY GOD!!!, Cinderella is the princess in my heart, but how come, I have absolutely no idea that she has such a meaningful song ever??????? Well, not bad anyway, its probably becuz I was just a little gal at that time, and I didn't pay much attention on the meaning of her song, or sth. So yeah, i share all of you her wonderful song, and I do hope this will give a smile on ur face, and lighten up ur day, believing in your dream from the deep of your heart.

Love,
Barbie

10 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, I like that quote! And I posted it too in one of my posts. Hahah.

Anonymous said...

Hi That's great! I always dream, but it is not from my heart. It's from something else that might be from conciousness or my brain. What do you think? :) Ratana Reach

Sopheary said...

Love your blog! It's full of smiles and love which are something life is all about. :-)

Random Blogger said...

sweet! i can't wait to read more of ur posts, sis!!!! love it :-) i feel too old in here though hahaha...

Anonymous said...

To sis Kalyan : why do you feel so? You are not that much older than me though! If you feel too old here,then I should feel it too. lolz

Random Blogger said...

hehehe... yeah cos m turning 23 soon! :s

barbie, i think u keep this way. i like the theme. it's cute and i guess it does fit u very well ;-)

Sopheary said...

Hey, Barbie! Thanks for your praise for my last entry. Seriously, you can join the game. It's open to all, not only to my friends. I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

Age doesnt matter. It's just a number! You can be young at heart :)

Random Blogger said...

lolz... thanks barbie. I think m getting much older now esp after my master :-)

I don think u look old at all. y don u show us ur pic ;-)

yeah keep young and be happy! don worry bout other kids laughing at u. as long as you are happy, who cares? nos? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Coool... even the weather in Cambodia now is quite hot! :) Hope I would sometimes dream from my heart! :)

Ratana Reach