

Friends are the greatest,
Freind are heart to heart talks, and remember when stories
friends believe in you when you cease to believe in urself,
V-day isn't just about couple and romamnce,
Its about FRIENDS and SHARING and yes its also about LETTING the people you care about know how special they are in ur life...(^,^).
Have you said HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to those special people yet??? As for me..., I DID IT!!! I'm more than happy seeing people I care alot for HAPPY & SMILE!!!
May you showers with love on this wonderful V-day!!! (^,^) Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!






















9 Lovely Comment(s):
happy valentine's day, barbie! may u be loved by ur loved ones and everybody :-)
Hee Hee(^,^) Thk you so much, sis!!! Happy Valentine's day to you too! (^,^)
Happy V's day to you too :)
happy V-day !
Happy Valentine's day! have a good one !
Sis Nary>> Happy V-day to u too, sis (^,^)
I am sorry barbie, today i am very busy with youth leadership chanllenge. Happy V-day to u too, sis. Hav you bought any flowers to ur mom and dad?
Hee Hee (^,^) Its ok, Ratana, cuz at least you did show up and say Happy V-day lah (^,^)
Youth Leadership Challenge must be very challenging, isn't it? I have faith in you anyway. Don't forget to tell me the good news,yes??? Best of luck to you, bro? Is that wat you want me to address ya?
Heh Heh, this year I got absolutely nth for mom and dad cuz V-day sounds so simple to them as far as I can see. Really wanna give them sth like I did last year, but I am kinda shy to do so dis year. Sounds weird, doesn't it?
happy v-day!!!
Post a Comment