I personally find my life as a puzzle with many pieces in it. A puzzle won't be completed again if you unknowingly lose any one of it. Its definitely true that we don't know wat we've got until we lose it. ( sigh ) From Valentine's Day, I appear to realize I've lost sth very important to me. Don't get me wrong, guys! I'm not neccessarily focus on serious relationship, but Oh My! I'm in doubt wat I've lost myself. Could you help me to find wat I've lost? I can't believe a smiley happy Barbie as always can be lost in a MAZE!!! Hope there might be any of you could help me to figure out wat I've lost. Otherwise, just keep this post as another memory of my journey of life. I'm I right?
Let me start then. (Sigh) Well, when I was in senior high school, I had a best of the best friend, and I got along very well with her. Everywhere I go, you'd see my friend there either. I remember, one day she got sick, and she couldn't come to class as normal. I was all alone even there were lots of students in my class. I didn't feel literally right, I was so worried, I wanted to go and see how my dear frind was doing now. All in all, I felt more than blank till I can find no words to describe how I felt at all.
Time passed by, nth can last forever, the joyful pause I got just faded away becuz we had to go to different colleges which is somewhere we individually deserve. Up to now, I still keep in touch with my best friend occasionally on the phone or by texting each other, but it seems like we're constantly getting far from day to day. I'll try the best I can to maintain this precious freindship as long as it could be. Hopefully, I can do it.
Let me go on, anyway. Recently, with another new step of my journey of life at college, I also found another best friend who serves some sorts of unique personality, and I know at once that she is meant to be here in my life. However, I am just wondering why I can manage not to love her TOO MUCH like I did when I was in senior high??? She took a day off today for V-day with her family, I did feel alone, but not as dreadful as when I was younger. Or is it becuz I am now becoming a big gal and getting wiser with life??? Oh man!!! The more I try to think about the bottom line, the more complicated and frustrated I get. I shouldn't have hurt my head thinking too much all these things, should I? Eveything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. So, yeah, let wait and see why all these things happen??? Wat for??? Wat the reasons to make all these things happen???
Friday, February 15, 2008
The Maze of Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















9 Lovely Comment(s):
Your friend might have spent time with her bf. Why don't you let her enjoy her happiness with her partner? Friend is no more than friend. Family must be heavier than friend.
Happy belated V-day!
Time changes everything. As time passes by and geographical distance widens, people are gradually drifting away from one another.
H.P.>> Nope, Hp,not with bf, but family. I'm just thinking that I am becoming a much better gal, cuz I could still concentrate on my study even without my very best friend with me on V-day, but everything was totally different wen I was in senior high. I was like 50% alive without her at that time.
Vattey>>Yes, you're right. People might not realize that they are gradually drifing apart becuz of the distance, but well, since they mean so much to me, I'll try the best I can to grasp those special people's hands, so that I can spend more time with them as long as it could be.(^,^)This is the only thing I can do.
Peace!!!
Of cause you could do that :)
Right! distance makes a difference despite our efforts to close the gap that is gradually taking form in between ourselves and our friends. It is indeed very good that you are determined to maintain the friendship you are having. There are some ppl out there who treat frds as if they were passers-by in the street.
i really like ur writing n ideas, barbie! I can see some potential light for ur future waiting for u! keep it up! fight all the challenges and u will get to where u wish for!
*hug*
yah finishing up my work now .. it's morning here. it's late there. dont u sleep? are u on yahoo or msn? wanna chat more hehehe
Just keep it simple, sis..
Barbie girl...keep on moving, you will find your definite goal!.
Post a Comment