Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Self-Reasurrance

Last night, I was trying to turn in earlier than usual, but I have no idea why I was more than wide awake until dawn. Sleeping surprisinlgy turned to be sth very deperate even music, my very best companion, couldn't do anything for help. I actually didn't wanna hurt my head thinking about the imperfections in my journey of life, cuz the more I try to think about it, the more complicated it becomes.

There were various questions popped up in my head, and up to now, I still can't find the exact and reasonable answers correspond to those tough questions yet. I sometimes thought to myself that why all the dreadful and unexpected things keep happening, and how come, I can't even have chance to get wat we truely wish for? Why being alive is this hard? Would it be great if I was not here in this world? Is it morally right that everything happens for a reason? Can I escape from it? ...(sigh) You see? Even we do know that asking ourselves this kind of questions is just some kind of making life even more dull, bitter, and utterly poinless, but we just can't take off our minds not to think about it. Whewwww.....

Oh well, nth can be done to fix every single imperfection, so why not let it go, and keep going no matter wat. All these things might sometimes seem horrible, painful, and unfair to us, but when we successfully over come them, we will see how potential our will and our heart is. :)

"Winners never quit, quitters never win"
"Giving up doesn't mean we are weak, but sometimes we are strong enough to let go"
If you have to choose between these 2 quotes, which one sounds better to you?

3 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I dont know what to say for this post!

Unknown said...

hahha sometimes, we're used to sleep very late at night (very early morning actually) and get up at very late morning.. usually i'm the one. sometimes can't sleep, don't know why hahha... just take it easy and do exercise, barbee, i think this is the best way lah!!! try it, haha

Vandy said...

Don't let your life more complicated. As you said, the more you think about it, the more complicated it is. So whatever, just let it be...^-^..for more, refer to my blog..hahaha.