
I wish I could read wat these gal and boy said. Unfortunately, I don't speak Chinese(T-T) Its ok anyway, I can still guess wat they wanna say. I think they said Kong Si Fa Cai which means Happy New Year!!! I'm I right??? Ha Ha....
So I do hope you all will have an another wonderful time on Chinese New Year! Well hey, shall I plus one more year to my age? Hmmm.... Nah, I don't think I should, lol... Wat for I have to make myself older? Hee Hee... I wanna be a big kid for longer. Forever young(^,^)!!!
By the way, I've been looking real hard for Hang Bao, but haven't got one so far. When I was a lil gal, I always became rich after CNY!!! Poor me now! But thats ok, no big deal. I'm sure I gonna get some this year at least from ma mom lah.(^,^)
Ok, enjoys and have fun everyone(^,^)
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Happy Chinese New Year 2008!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















11 Lovely Comment(s):
Happy Chinese New Year to you too! :D
Yeah, You know Vattey? I was real stupid lolz... I thought it was the year of the PIG!!!!! when I saw ya post with Year of the Rat, I was wat??? Oh Man! I'm not up to date, lol... Pretty embarrassing (^,^)
lolz! Well, I didnt even notice it though. Hahah.
Kong Si Fa Cai! Happy New Chinese New Year! Enjoy your holidays with safe travel. Cheer!
Hi barbie,
I give you one Hang Bao, it is friendship with people around you.
Good Luck,
ROS Ratana
Piseth>> Thks Piseth(^,^) Happy New Year to you too. Have fun at work.
Ratana>> I got ur Hang Bao today lolz..(^,^) Thks! I also got some Hang Bao from ma Uncle, Aunties, Grandma, and ma mom. I'm now RICH!!!! lolz
I haven't received any Ang Pao, either. Poor us! Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!
Hmmm, i'm still at work today. It's very bored me. Oh! a good news yesterday was i got the chocolate from my boss. Enjoy your time,
Barbie, now you are rich, please me some....
P.M.>> Hey, I got alot Hang Bao now. I'm rich, I can share you, P.M.(^,^)
Piseth>> Chocolate!!!! Yum Yum. I luv chocolate, but hey I think my teeth is fighting real hard against cavity. (^,^)
Ratana>> Yeah(^,^) I'm rich now. Hmm....You're late!!! I told P.M. that I gonna share her my Hang Bao. (^,^) Poor you, Ratana ;-)
That is not fair!!!!
Post a Comment