Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Glass of Water


I'm getting seriously amazed, scared, or even utterly fed up about wats going on with the world right now :( Many people are even worse than devils who unreasonably filled their hearts and souls with excessive greed, anger, envy, detestation, and many more dreadful sakes. Those minority devils are turning this wonderful world into a terrified place to live in.


Believe it or not? A young talented lady was found dead very recently becuz she was served with a glass of water, which was a mixture of drinking water and air conditioning chemicals, everyday at her workplace by that kind of evil I mentioned earlier!!! You know? She's a satisfactorily efficient and motivated staff, and became a rising star at her workplace, and just to find out in the end that she was poisoned to death very peacefully. That air conditioning substance didn't kill her right away, and she just got sick at first. Her unreasonable sickness got worse and worse... 2 years later that poor innocent gal passed away. Plus, she was only 29 years old and only married for 2 years!

( sigh ) I don't know wat to say though, cuz I thought this kind of thing only exists in Chinese movies, esp with Chinese dynasty. Never have I thought this could neccessarily happens in today's world. I really wanna know wat kind of heart that devil got? Seeing one dying gradually is a real tragedy.

We'd better be more careful then, cuz those who are being nice to us might inturn bring disasters.

11 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Such a very sad news!

Sopheary said...

Hey, where did this happen?

Barbie said...

In Bangkok, Thailand. Pretty close to our country. I got scared to be perfectly honest. Whewww Lucky me, cuz I always have ma Disney Princess bottle with me in my bag everywhere I go.

Unknown said...

wah wah, should have our own bottle to drink then :)

Vandy said...

First, i thought it was in Cambodia..anyway, with deepness sad to the bereaved family. Barbie, how old are you now? just it just keeps me wondering..lol.

Anonymous said...

just think that human can do anything, no mater bad or good .

Anonymous said...

Aw... When did it happen?

Barbie said...

The funeral was on the 26th of February. Very recently, Chan. :(

BuBu_Bubsie said...

she was buried on wednesday... my mum couldn't make it to the burial ceremony. :( i just hope that devil get caught. i'll pray for her soul and that justice will be served at the end.

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Anonymous said...

That is sad story.