Friday, February 08, 2008

My Fault!!!


The happy smiley tooth on the right is yours, and the one on the left is undoutedbly mine. :-( I had a cavity and my tooth's been aching me these last couple of days. Poor me!!! Wahhhh Waaahh ( crying and sobbing )

Its actually my fault anyway. You know wat, last week both of my sisters all went to see the dentist together, and ma mom also urged me to check my teeth if I get cavity or sth. At that time, my teeth was perfectly fine, and most importantly I got lazy and scared to see the dentist. My very first and last time I saw him, my tooth was about to do the root canal, but I refused not to do so, cuz its damn hurt!!!!! I can't bear with it!!!!

I then tried to run away from him, but not for long guys, I have to go and see him after Chinese New Year with no exception!!! Otherwise, I won't be able to be a happy Barbie anymore. This time, I assume, I gonna have to do the root canal, cuz he said if a tooth ached, it was DOOMED, no matter how small the cavity is, and yeah, my tooth got doomed!!! OH My God!!! ( Wah Wahh ...)

Well, I would have seen him on Wednesday, but unfortunately it was the first day of CNY, so I have to wait in pain till I can see him after CNY... Oh man, this shouldn't have happened to me... Wat a good luck I have! Its definitely my fault!!!! I thought I could escape from being suffered from the pain, but now, its even worse!!! In general, we shoud check our teeth every 6months, but I'm not doing so, and thats the reason why I have to suffer from it.
I miss you dentist... I wanna go and see you now....

So, I hope your teeth is smiling not crying like mine...

Good Luck,

11 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

How come it happens to you barbie. Luckily mine is ok. Good boy is me...haha. You must have broken your teeth cos of eating to much sweet heuy meul tov. I just update my blog theme so it should looks better with this new one. check it out.

Barbie said...

Yeah, good boy is U, Piseth. You're right, I had myself too much sweet and chocolate, got scared to see the dentist regularly, thats y...(T_T)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think most of us have this kind of problem. But luckily, mine is alright :D I havent visited the dentist, not even once. Hahha

Barbie said...

U haven't seen him even once??? Wow, wat a healthy teeth you got! Let's exchange mine and yours, yes?(^,^). I don't think you'd let me do that. There's no way lolz...

Anonymous said...

Hahha. Yeap, I got my healthy teeth from my father's side. All of my siblings have already visited the dentist more than once already. Hahah. Im the last survivor! lolz

Ratana Ros said...

hey, i wonder why you post so fast??? per week, you have 3 or 4 topics, wow...

Barbie said...

Uh Oh! Really, Ratana? I didn't realize that! Hee Hee, I just posted wat I could think off, even I got severe tooth ached lah. (^,^) You think I should slow down? (^,^)

Ratana Ros said...

Hey, I am happy to read ur posts and make comments to urs. Actually, I want to posts more than yours but i can not. Hee..hee calm down.

That is good idea, u could think off and post it in ur blogs. it make you feel free, happy. Ok.. Try ur best!!!

Happy Happy

MarshMarllow6338 said...

My apologies for my late visit to your blog. Given your kind heart and all, i am sure you don't give a damn about it:-) Well, so you guys were talking about teeth? Healthy and decayed teeth? Hehehe...anyway, is there a zodiac sign as a dolphin? By the way, i am Aquarius, the water bearer. Anyway, you are a freshman? At IFL? I spot your using the word "lecturer", which is obvioulsy a word so commonly associated with IFL...By the way, i am a student there too--in case you are not aware of it, you know...

Barbie said...

Vendy, its perfectly fine, cuz at last you just showed up today.(^,^) So u're aquarium??? I'm glad to hear that. I'd better bribe you so that you gonna let me live in your area, wouldn't u? Yes, Vendy, I am a freshman at I.F.L. so, you're still there, or you used to be there? Nice observation, anyway (^,^)

Just got back from ya blog lah,

MarshMarllow6338 said...

well yeah i am still at IFL. Glad that we are actually sharing the same roof--which, in this case, is the sch roof:). Anyway, thanks for compliment about my being good at observing.