Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who That Someone Is?

Solve this riddle, and you have a chance to win absolutely nth, just for fun lah, cuz even if I have the give away, you gonna say, Whewwww this is an easy riddle, Barbie!!!!! Are you looking down on me??? (^,^). Alright, here is the riddle:

-When you said " I hate Mondays!!!!!! Mondays are no good!!!!!", suddenly you heard someone repeated ur previous complain back at once that " So, do I, I hate Mondays!!!! Mondays are Ugh Blech "
-That someone has the same taste in clothes, and one day, you ran into each other face 2 face when you and that someone are wearing the same clothes and of course in the same color. You then said " Hey, thats my color!" " No, its my color either, COOL, isn't it? "
-You and that someone love to gossip about Blah Blah Blah
-You and that somone can talk on the phone about absolutely nothing for 2 hours!!!
-You and that someone can DEVOUR the WHOLE PIZZA in 15 mins!!! ( Chomp Munch Scarf Yum Yum )
You and that someone enjoy watching old-sit com reruns together
-You and that someone think about exactly the same thing, and say it out at the same time!!!
-When that someone give u a depressed look, you then appear to have the sad feeling inside of you with no specific reasons. The thing is you and that someone are bond-together.

So, are you able to determine who that someone is? Its an easy riddle, isn't it?

6 Lovely Comment(s):

Vandy said...

that someone is me..hahaha..yap men..khmeng khmeng ey lov ask question plek plek..omg..

Random Blogger said...

That someone is you, yourself!

Anonymous said...

Its not so easy to answer though. That person could be you (when you look into the mirror,you eventully see that person, wearing the same thing, feeling the same way as you). That someone could be your best best friend. Sometimes best friends do wear the same colour shirt too, and your best best friend could feel the sorrow in you and start to feel the same way too. Yeap! I am not sure of which one is right though!

Anonymous said...

Nah I didnt listen to that song. Well, you know why I said you yourself in the mirror? Because you said that person was wearing the same colour t-shirt as you and besides, I used to look into the mirror and practise for my presentation. lolz.

Random Blogger said...

so wat's the answer?

MarshMarllow6338 said...

i agree with vattey! It goes without saying that girls really like spend quite a lot of time looking at their own reflections. So it's probably your reflection, always reflecting how you feel and what you wear and something like that.