"Women simply do not just accept the truth that they are being loved by us. They want us to go to extraordinary lengths to show that we love them. Maybe gals who are reading this comment out there should really take what i have just uttered into your consideration for the sake of your healthy and long-lasting relationship".
Well,I just got back from P.M.'s blog this evening, and I also bring the original comment from one of the blogger along as well. I've got to admit that I honestly don't mean to attack or to defend anyone, but the above issue of misunderstanding in maintaining relationship has really got under my skin for long, and when I accidentally ran into the comment up there on P.M.'s blog, I therefore can hardly afford not to talk about it.
It's true dat MEN & WOMEN are totally different both mental and physical, as can be seen from the title above " Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus". This implies that we derive from 2 totally different planets. However, without understanding that men and women are supposed to be different, its is indeed a temptation to think to urself dat men shoudn't be "that way" or women shouldn't react "that way". Men & women can be the same in some cases, but not literally all the time.
A guy expects a girl to be more like him, and so does a girl. [quote] "Most men have little awareness of how crucial it is to a woman to feel supported by someones who cares. Women are happy when they believe thier needs will be met. When a women is upset, overwhelmed, confused, exhausted, or hopeless all she needs the most is simple companionship. She really needs to feel she is not on her own in this world, she needs to feel CONSTANTLY loved and cherished."[quote]
[quote]"Empathy, understanding, validation, and compassion go a long way to assist her in becoming more receptive and appreciative of his support. Men don't realize this becuz their instincts tell them its best to be alone when they are upset, out of respect he will leave her alone, and he thinks he can make matter worse by trying to keep reassure her. He does not instinctively realize how very important of closeness, intimacy, and sharing are to her. What she needs most is just someone to listen and to be right beside her not to let her fall."[quote]
Becuz women keep demanding to be loved and cared from the men, he then find it ridiculous cuz he has nth to give her more, he does love her dearly, he's done the best he can to prove that he luvs her terribly, but why she keeps asking his special care and attention from time to time??? Oh man!!! The perfect answer to this question is WE ARE DIFFERENT!There's a lot more men and women should learn from each other, and if you really wanna find out more how different we are, you can go and get yourself the best-selling guide book with the title given above. Its too much to be pointed out here. I'm sure you gonna feel amazed cuz wat you read in the book is like you're reading about wat you truly are. Its all about you...
Credited to Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
Posted by Barbie at 10:26 PM
Labels: Relationship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















16 Lovely Comment(s):
Well, undeniably, we are all different!
Well, reading this post reminds of something. Just want to ask for your opinon, whether "we should treat others the way they want to be treated or the way we want to be treated?"
well, that's very true we're so different from each other!!! hei vattey, i think most people will say that we should treat them the way they expect us to treat them, not the way we want to treat them. sometimes i think i usually mention this, i treat u the way i treat doesn't mean that i don't treat u well. i remember this quote from a movie "the way he love u might not be the way u wanted him to love u, but it doesn't mean he doesn't love u jst the way he loved. he loves u from his heart, but he doesn't know how to show his love." hopefully i answered the qns.
Hey Barbie! well, it goes without saying that i am the possessor of the quote that has now become the very topic of the discussion today.
well i am perfectly aware of the physical and emotional differences between men and women. And i think you have got a good point about the different expectations that are thrust upon males and females. But then if i am not mistaken, you say that guys fail to give the girls emotional support for fear of "making matters worse". In regard to this claim, i personally feel that it is not always true. I think guys know perfectly well that they are needed for comfort and they always turn up whatever it takes so as to make their loved ones feel better.
hey, i am trying to win the argument here! it is just how i personally feel. Hope it is okay, Barbie!
Vattey>> Well, I would treat others the way they wanna be treated, cuz its pretty obvious that sometimes we do luv and care about them, we then tend to treat them the certain ways we wanna be treated cuz we think to ourselves that we are doing the right thing, but somehow they might not feel comfortable with it at all. For example, when a girl is depressed, reassurance from someone who cares greatly motivate her to feel better again. She might sometimes wanna talk about wat really get under her skin or just someone to listen to wat she's trying to say. A guy, on the other hand, when he is under stress, he just wanna be alone in his cave with no one talking to him. Being in his cave will cool him off, and get back to normal mood. Can you guess wat happens when the girl just keep asking and asking while the guy wanna be alone with no one talking to him? Oh my, the answer is his stress will reach the peak, and the house might explode, who knows?
I think the only thing we can do is try to learn and understand more from one another, so that we'll know wat exactly to deal with it when it happens to us.
Hour>> For sure, we sometimes get lost in the maze knowing nth to do cuz we do care for them, but the thing is we have no idea how to show our luv and care. The way someone luv and treat you might not the way you wanna be treated. Oh my, the more I think about it, the more complicated I get.
Whewww, just do the best we can tov nos?
Ooooopsss!!! Ven!!! how come I forgot you, huh? Don't get me wrong, its just my brain might not be working properly lah (^,^)
Heh Heh, Yeah, that quote belongs to you, Ven(^,^)! I posted ur words without asking ur permission, but I was 100% sure, you don't mind, do you?
Well, you got it right, I did say that guys tend to pull away for the fear of making matter worse, and oh well, I think I should have added the word "most, some, or many" in front of it, so that it wouldn't sound that serious. So, this won't apply to all the guys, but just some of them lah(^,^). Does it sound better? I assume the answer is Yes lolz. Hmmm..... It would be great if all the guys know that girls are this weak. They need constant care, attention, and support from the ones who care, and I'm afraid to tell you that, we are a bit instinctively demanding with that. I can say no boundaries or sth, so do forgive and understand us if you find us too demanding lah(^,^)Becuz, once again, we are different(^,^)
By the way, did you say that you are trying to win this argument here or you aren't? Heh Heh :)
Oops, its really complicated! never did i think people's relationship is such complex? u know, why can't we jst be balanced? give in little bit lolz then peace will be instill in ours! admittedly, i feel i treat people differently sometimes, and u know the way i treat is not the way they expected. i don't know what to do sometimes. jst let it be,...
Hei barbie, ven is so nice a person, we won't mind u of course.. i'm saying this for him, cuz i knew him loads more now.. u dn't mind, do u, ven? hahah... i'm replying this for u without ur permission too, oh mah goodness :P sorry lolz
Hour>> Absolutely! Its too complicated and somehow it unknowingly gets out of our control as well, Whewww.
Hey, we are stronger than our attitudes, so we are the real captains :). Hey, Hour, you can travel across the frozen Antartica, cuz you are Ice Breaker, remember? We are stronger than we seem and braver than we believe. I think we've done good enough so far even we can be lost in the maze for awhile, but surprisingly we can still find the way out. Hey, Captain Ice Breaker! Lets go! Fight against those icebergs! Yeah, we won!!! (^,^) Ooopss Tell me I'm not yet insane lah :P
Btw,I do agree, Hour. Ven is indeed a nice guy as far as I can see, thats why I dared to post his quote without his permission lah (^,^). Hey Hey, does it represent that I am instinctively smart? Just kidding lah, this is sth pretty obvious, isn't it Hour?
Hei, u bet barbie! i love travel so much and I can travel far hahah... but i jst wanted to object ur idea saying that we're braver than we believe.. i think that should be reversed. we're not braver than we believe. see? we got scared anytime we believe we're brave!! wah, this happens most i think. Come on! who said you're insane? of course you're not.. cuz i can't talk to an insane with so many nice replies like this :P heh, he never minds you don't worry!
Just wana say this is interesting. Since my time runs out, I 'll come back later to say a few words on that too!
Oh no...sorry, Barbie! i actually wanted to say that i didn't want to win the argument or anything. Well, now i know how a small mistake like that can really lead to disaster heheh....My apologies, again!
So girls need constant care? Well, it is unquestionable indeed since i believe that it is true, but has it ever occured to you girls that guys also demand attention and care too, though not as much?
Pagna>> Really wanna see your opinion on love theory, Pagn! Come back again then (^,^)
Ven>> Heh Heh, never mind lah, cuz I knew you didn't really mean it. Just wanna tease ya by spotting ya word lah (^,^)
So, guys generally need constant care too? Thks, I thought it only us lah. I'm afraid we both, gals and guys, are literally demanding. Fair, right?
Right! Now it's fair! You know what? I think man-woman relationship is very complicated and there is no clear-cut explanation what are demanded on the parts of both parties. So i think the approaches to this relationship may vary among different individuals.
Of course, relationship is more than complicated. Just do wat we can do then cuz there's an eternal exit to everyone for those who don't give up, but keep going with the persistent effort even they're in terrible circumstances. Have u ever wondered Ven that we sometimes expect the worst to come rather than the best?
Heh Heh, I'll try to have positive thinking then. Hopefully, I won't have too much trouble with my own relationship. (^,^)
Good Luck to you Chocolate and to Everyone!
Pagn is so successful in her love, so that's good to hear her comments sometimes. can't wait to see monkey's comment hahah.. neva have an idea how the monkey's love haha., so come back! really wanna hear! Hei, barbee, guys need constant care too, but not that demanding i mean not as demanding as girls. This is guys' nature. Hei, barbee, never heard u saying about ur relationship? Come on!!! dying to hear! :)
Funny Turtle>> Hey, who is Monkey, huh? How come I don't know that Monkey you mentioned about?
Heh Heh, so Turtle also needs constant care either??? Sure, yes Sir! Guys won't be as demanding as gals unless.... unless wat? watever it is lah ^_^
I haven't got involve with any serious relationship la, thats y I said I hope my own relationship won't be that complicated. (^,^) Good luck to me and to you too, Turtle ^,^
Post a Comment