




When you was with me:
- We argued for the heck of borrowing but not returning each other's stuffs.
- We fought for the remote control almost everyday.
- You made me cried and laughed at the same time.
- You tried to listen and to understand even when I was not making sense.
- You laughed at my jokes even its not literally hilarious.
Sis, for everything that you are, I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH INDEED. You are out of our sights, but you have never ever got out of our minds. Just want you to know that I haven't got scold for awhile, and I do miss it.
Home is not the same without YOU!!!
Hurry Home!!! We miss and love you with all our hearts :) XOXOXOXO
Have a wonderful and sparkling BIRTHDAY!!! * Hugs *






















4 Lovely Comment(s):
lol..yap men..ur pinky page is possible stuck when accessing cos it's almost in pinK!..lol.
Happy birthday to your sis! :)
Happy BD to your sis :-)
Happy Birthday to ur sis, Barbee!
Post a Comment