Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Sun is Pink???





"The Sun is Pink"!!! This must sound literally weird to you guys, doesn't it? (^,^) To me, my world is PINK, and thats why I also see the sun, the moon, the sky, and of course my surrounding environment in PINK either. I love everything in pink. Pink deserves a special place in my heart, and surprisingly, I found an exactly the same best friend who is also fond of pinky stuffs. This is a real miracle, isn't it?

This afternoon, my friend and me, found our lecture boring, so we just kept talking and whispering without paying much attention on wat the lecturer said(^,^). Wat a good student! (^_^)We then lifted up our mini notebook, when suddenly we saw a pinky sun in our paper back. Hee hee(^,^)since we all love pink, we therefore accorded at once that OUR WORLD IS PINK... (^,^)
What about your world?

0 Lovely Comment(s):