
I sometimes feel like I'm in a freezing snow storm, and feeling all alone!!!
Oh Gosh!!! This is the year 2008, and how come I'd let ma blog stuck in the year 2007???? Well, well, not too bad lol as I can finally do sth to rescue ma blog from claustrophobia (^,^)
Hmmmm...... Let's see...... 6 days passed by, I can't absolutely find anything different from last year at all!!! It's probably becuz I myself haven't tried to experience sth new but settling maself here in ma bedroom all day and night long, listening to music, reading books, and surfing around. You know, I'd been doing these same things for long since I was in high school, and still, I have to keep doing this routine every single day even I am now a uni-student!!! (sobbing)
I would feel even worse like being in hell if I didn't have ma friendssssss!!! But who knows wat would happen if I didn't have ma family??? Basically, they mean the same to me, but it's kinda different sometimes. Does it make sense??? Since LIFE IS TOO SHORT, I've been making up ma mind to be happy as if nth going wrong, and yeah I'm doing this everyday both at home and college! 
I've got a precious friend at ma college,and yeah we get along with each other very well. Eveyone is jealous at us too lol!!!! I would say we are well known by the way we are. Friendly, mischievous, witty, easy going,flexible, good at speaking, and so forth lol.... Sounds like flattering maself alot, but yeah its true lol.... You know what??? We both are young at hearts, as we still love sth juvenile like pinky stuffs, Disney Princesses, Barbie, and we like watching cartoon a lot. To me, friends are like pieces of puzzle. If you lose one, it will never complete again. Sooner later, these great time will then turn to be the great memories of your journey of life, won't it???
To sum up since we all know OUR LIFE GOES ON, so we'd better do whatever we want as long as its not affecting the people around, right??? Got this phrase from the song again.... C??? Its becuz I love MUSIC terribly!!! Oh Gosh... Wat a GAL??? MUSIC FREAK???? Maybe lol
Good Luck,
Barbie
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Friends!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 Lovely Comment(s):
hey barbie, how cool you are!!! I really appreciate your whole text, oh la la.... Hey you hav changed ur template but same color, pink... I know, most of girl like pink, right?
Ratana Ros
Cute background... sorri for taking so long to come and check out ur blog na, cuz there's so many things happen these days and yeah... abit busy...Keep up good work
Post a Comment