Yes, I'd had a really hard time with my college till that I didn't have any time left to enjoy myself. Thanks God that finally I got most of my lousy assignments done, and I don't have to burn my mid-night oil [ *mid night oil? It's all electricity now! Duh!*] doing those works. >,<
Somehow, I still cannot see the significance of working as a "team" while I ended up doing most part of the world "alone" >,< So why would I need to have a "group" assignments?
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
"i know you all come to this prestigious school to "learn"
"to this end, we are going to work on this assignment together. in the "real" world everything is done as a team. there is no such thing as "I" in a "TEAM"
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
+ "A good leader knows how to assign the tasks to those she leads."
+ "a good leader knows how to talk without offending those she leads."
"so when you review them together, suggest changes to them"
"that way they feel like they are part of the group, and their opinions matter"
- [but they never seem to care, brother! so what? I wonder what would they do if I were not in the group? >,< I bet they could still summit it on time, but life is just being a joke to me, you know. No matter what, when group assignments come, I am the one to "suffer" >,< ]
+ "poor leader then.
- "I guess yes :-S "
+ "in the real world, you'll end up spending days and nights doing someone else's job."
- "sigh..."
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
Well, I do not mind whatever they do, I just want to complain to myself, to my diary? to anyone who happen to read my complaint? wait a minute! I don't think anyone would be reading this since my blog is like a smelly corpse without a single update for the "whole" month!
Enough! >,<
Sunday, December 07, 2008
I Hate This! >,<
Posted by Barbie at 8:29 PM
Labels: College, Diary, Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 Lovely Comment(s):
smelly corpse? no it's not! it's one sweet kingdom just waiting to be discovered! :D
so you're their leader? i believe they are taking advantage of you by throwing everything at you. can't the work be divided n everyone be responsible for their own part? n when the teacher ask, that will be the person doing the explanation? poor princess, i don't see why you have to be the one doing All the work Alone. :(
Group assignment ! hah... it's such a boring task during school time !
hate it too... :P
Hwever, Levian is rite, u dont have to work alone share the responsibilities...
That's good chance to learn hw to be a leader !
Post a Comment