
+ Somenights I dream, somenights I can't put myself to sleep at all,
Somenights I fly, and somenights I fall...
+ Every night, I always wish upon a big bright shininy star, just for another "once upon a time..." *yes! a once upon a time...*
+ Just so I said I believe in "miracle", people would utter I am an insane, but I do not mind at all, for all that I know that "my dream is to come true...", and I never lose hope in my dream...
+ Alone at night I whisper, thinking that no one can hear me at all... but deep down inside my heart, I know that my fairy godmoter is watching over me...* Oh, is this true? >,< * Yes, of course, it is!
+ I close my eyes feeling myself floating above the rainbow clouds... yes, I'm on the way to my Fairytopia Diamond Castle!
+ I've always liked the ocean... where the blue crystal clear water meets the grey horizon... It's like the whole new world, space and vast, of some undiscover shore... Sometimes, I feel like I want to swim away, to somewhere unknown,but I just don't know how...

+ " I close my eyes feeling myself fly a thousand miles away... I could take the flight, but my conscience tells me to stay... "
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
*duh! I am night dreaming, too sentimental, man! >,<*
Composed by over dramatic Princess Barbie >,<
The one in blue is sincerely credited to Barbie song, entitled, "Fly"






















4 Lovely Comment(s):
there there princess, don't blame yourself for being sentimental. don't fight yourself, let your emotional flow when you're at it, we love you for who you are. n i believe us girls has the right to be sentimental too! ;)
i believe in miracle :)
plus, it's not a crime to dream right?
:D
i always dream too :)
hahahah i always dream i can fly :)
it's true.. i always fly in my dream :)
*uh?*
:D
nice post princess :)
princess, do you have facebook? suddenly feel like i haven't add you in mine. :D
I love to dream ,princess ^^
I bet that every girls do .........
Let yourself fly into your dream ^^.............
BB MISS U SO MUSH!
Post a Comment