Monday, December 15, 2008

Stunning Pictures of the Night! ^ ^


Here is the picture of the full moon in PINK!!! The color of my heart <3 ^ ^ Even it turns out a bit disappointing, a little too small, but I love this somehow! I really do!

When I snapped the pic, it turned out so pinky. Isn't this amazing? I can't believe myself, you know. Just so my princess friend, Rasita, saw the full moon pic that I took turned out in Pink, she then tried to check if she could get one in pink too, but no matter how many times she tried, the only color that she got was the moon in white! and we took the pictures using the Same phone camera, you know ^ ^ So, yeah, I consider this as a miracle! It was the hight light of my day after I got the good result on my exam paper the other day! ^ ^ Thanks Fairy Godmother! ^ ^ Barbie love you! *hug*


and here is the dazzling full moon in Blue! ^ ^ Oh my! So nice! *again! No color casting, alrite? This is just how it turns out! more than orginal* heh heh... I remembered how excited I was seeing the stunning view of the full moon that night! ^ ^ Princess Rasita is the light blue lover, so here it goes, light blue for you! Your fairy godmother is also watching over you, I believe! <3

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3

"The rain beats hard at my window
While you, so softly do sleep
And you can’t hear the cold wind blow
You are sleeping so deep...

Outside its dark, the moon hiding...
By starlight only I see
The hosts of the night-time go riding
But you are safe here with me

So, while the world out there is sleeping
And everyone wrapped up so tight
Oh, I am a vigil here keeping
On this stormy night

Sometimes, we're just like the weather
Changing by day after day
As long as we'll be together
Storms will pass away...
"

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3


This one is in green! ^ ^ This is the original picture, no editing, no color casting! and this is the only Real and Rare picture that I could afford to get yesterday night ^ ^ Awww! this is amazing!!!


Last picture of the night! This is not quite nice, but not so bad either lol... ^ ^

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3

The blue part is sincerely credited to the Song for the Stormy Night, Secret Garden =)

"P.S. This is the really nice song, must check out, alrite? ^ ^ Enjoys! I hope you like it as much as I do! " *wink*


4 Lovely Comment(s):

Unknown said...

Wow!! Those pictures are beautiful!! Seriously....some more got different colors one!! hahahaha....good job my lovely princess~!! Muacksssss~!! =*

Unknown said...

how come they come with different colours????? lolz... nice anyway. i guess it's not added by graphical system. hehe... then ur photo taking skill is nice!

levian said...

nice shots, princess! the different colors really amazed me. someone spreading magic dust on your lens? ;) most importantly, it's great to know that your hard work finally payout. congratulation on the results! :D

Anonymous said...

Princess Rasita:
yes...barbie...that night was amazing, we were so happy with our result and enjoyed taking picture of the full moon cus it was so nice. I wouldn't believe that u didnt edit it if i wasn't there with you, and yeah i got the blue shot as i wanted :D miracle night. God mother did exist and watching over us all the time and she just waiting for the right time to give us what we wish for :D oh my god what m i talking about? lolzzz so stupid. anyway take care dear