Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Princess Angela!!! ^ ^

December 21!!! is one of my butterfly fairy friends' Birthday, Princess Angela!!! Yeah!!!!

Happy 20th Birthday to Princess Angela!!!
Happy 20th Birthday to you, my lovely princess! (^____^) *muack* Hmm.... How bad I wish I could go and celebrate your b-day there with you, but since we're this far apart, Barbie can only convey my wish to you on cyberspace! I'm so glad to have you as my friend! Hope our friendship can last for all time! *hug*

Until then, Have a sparkling Birthday, Angie!!~!!! ^ ^ Princess Friend Forever! PFF!!! Barbie love you! *hug*

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3


gorgeous...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


gentle...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


adorable...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


lovely...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


sweet...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.


fun to be with...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







As special as she is, Angela is my lovely princess, today, tomorrow, and always... Have a wonderful Birthday, my dear!!!




4 Lovely Comment(s):

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Thank you DEAR!!! you're so lovely!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I am really glad to have you as my lovely princess friend too~!!! Serious!! you're always being so sweet and supporting...and now....you just made me cried!!! I miss u dear....I miss those days we spammed each other's chatbox everyday...but now seems like we're all very busy and....*sigh* ...But still....I love u dear...as always....and again...thanks for the lovely birthday post!!! Thanks a lot!!! I love it!! !!! MUAX!!

Sophornvichet said...

hapy birthday to u !!!
Be Naughty & NIce...
N your wishlist should b fulfilled !
Hav a blasting B'day (">)

P.s: emm... princess Barbie is alw lovely !!! c is alw care abt al of her friends !

Unknown said...

Sophornvichet,
Yes!! Barbie is always so sweet and lovely~!! She's never failed to make me happy!! Like seriously u know?? xD

Anyways, thanks for ur bday wishes too!!! Muax~^^

levian said...

what a lovely greeting, princess! you are so adorable for writing a post n uploading a whole collection of photographs of her. :D