Tuesday, December 09, 2008

On and On



We people are the delicate beings who always see things as "a half". It could be half full or half empty. Everything about us is never enough, yes "never enough".


Today we have "this" dream, but once we accomplished this dream, we would have the new dreams, and this thoughts would be going on and on... *full stop? non-stop? whatever*


We humans can be somewhat funny and silly too. We boast out loud to ourselves and to the whole world that we are not the type of judgmental nor self-praising, but as a matter of fact, it's crystal clear that we are just contradicting ourselves for we always think that we are so special, a "real and rare" type of person, and ultimately "unique". We overgeneralize that not everyone is as "unique" as we are. but do you think we are That special? * well, if we say we are, then we are, I've always considered myself as a unique person though, so you think I am now criticizing myself? no! not really... I am just talking to myself, as you can see now, and I do that most of the time too ^ ^ *


At some point, I might have considered myself as a "perfectionist", but everything are actually opposite from what I want myself to be. Sometimes, I tell myself that I am a one true friend, a good daughter, a good wife or a good mother-to-be, or whatever thing that is "good", I would apply them all to myself simply because I want to be a "good" person, and I want to feel "good" about myself. However, I can be That good only in my "own" little fairy world, but in "real" world, I may not be that good after all. None of us have the ability to see ourselves as others see us, that sounds accurate.


Hmm... wait a minute! did I just say that I am a good friend, a good daughter, or good wife and mother-to-be? I wonder if a Selfish girl like me can be a "good" mother? a "good" wife"? lol... I can't even imagine it >,<

1 Lovely Comment(s):

levian said...

haven't been here for quite a while, is that why you mistook me as forgetting you? its not possible to forget you, princess, you're one of my best supporter! n hopefully i'm yours as well. ;)

for hoping to achieve more n more dreams, as never ending as it gets, it is what makes us intelligent beings. humans are what never stop at achieving to be better, to get better lives etc. call it greed, call it inconsistent, i call it "human", it's what makes us "unique" too. ;)