Dear Diary,
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
[quote] 6) Barbie - BABE!!! Sorry babe, che che disappoint you! Sorry sorry sorry..but i will still visit you k? Che che always support you and love you. I miss the day we talked, though it's just one day but i felt comfortable talking to you in msn, it'll stay in my sweet memory forever. Stay healthy, cute, cheerful and strong, don't be like che che, give up so easily..You will be my forever mei mei, now and forever. " Khnom Sror Lanh Neak. " Glad to know you. *Hug tight tight* [quote]
<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3
Right after I saw this, I just couldn't help but burst into tears. Yes, I did cry, I cried until I have no more tears to cry. Everything was so confused until I couldn't stop myself from crying.
It's like I had had a bad day all day long at college, and when I got back home, in the evening, my whole day turned blue after I saw this note on Che Che Chobits's blog :(
It broke my heart, you know. I was so "shock", and started to blame myself over and over again for being away This long, and happen to see her farewell post This late! >,< I also couldn't believe myself that she decided to stop blogging? "stop" blogging?!?! I hope this is not true for I am waiting for her to come back. I wish she would change her mind, and bring the "Realisation of a Dream" back to live!
Hmm... Look at her picture! I miss her so much! T_T I wonder if I am able to talk to my dear sister on MSN again? >,< Even I haven't happened to meet up with her face to face, but my heart could tell that she is a one caring and loving person. I'm glad to have someone like her as my sister, you know. Barbie "Sayang Sayang" Che Che too! *hug*
I don't think Che Che Chobits would happen to come and read this post of mine though, but I just wanna write about her :)
With Love,
Barbie
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Missing " Realisation of a Dream "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 Lovely Comment(s):
Babe, che che promise you i will visit you always, here i am. I am sorry i let you down, i burst into tears too when i read your post. Sorry sorry sorry babe, i dun wan you to cry, be strong! Coz che che will always come, i am glad to have you as my mei mei. I will continue to care for you. I promise. I will be fine soon k, dun worry. But you have to take care of yourself. Promise che che. *Hugs tight tight*
stop blogging, is that why she makes you burst into tears? or she must be too busy to blog? don't worry, princess, she's not gone. i'm sure she just need to prioritize n rearrange stuff in her life. a change may be tough, but it may not be a bad thing. hang in there, princess! ;)
Post a Comment