Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beauty of the Season! ^ ^

The best time of the year is just ahead!!! and I got the greeting video clip from my Disney Princess friends to share! ^ ^ An advance merry Christmas greeting to all of you! ^ ^






<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3

I also created a Pinky Christmas Playlist hah hah... a big hug to my sugar plum fairy princess BB Yin (((Hug))) for sharing the extremely sweet and inspiring song for Christmas, When Christmas Comes to Town ^ ^ Gosh! Feeling like I've missed a lot of good things hah hah...


Tell me you like my imperial Pinky Christmas Playlist ^ ^ Heh heh... these are all my favorite songs, so yeah, enjoys ^ ^



2 Lovely Comment(s):

Sophornvichet said...

that's wonderful...
i like it so much !
Wen chrismas coms is cool song !

levian said...

nice list of songs! the christmas celebration atmosphere is very low around here. glad to know that you're enjoying the celebration there, princess. :)