Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These Are Mine Now II ^ ^






Yippieeee!!! I got the 16GB iPod as a gift from my sister today! for what occasion? Hmm.... I have no idea ^ ^ *for what occassion, sis?* ^ ^

Regardless the fact that I love the light pink color better, but well, hot pink won't hurt simply because it still looks pretty awesome and delightful, agree? I know I belong to pinky lover category, so yeah, ^ ^ I just "LOVE" it!!! Thank you, sis! ^ ^ for picking the color of my heart for me *hug*


iPod Nano Hero ^ ^ with 9 alternative colors!!! Awesome, isn't it? so which color do you prefer?


Dior glowing blushing powder ^ ^ Wondering when I gonna use this? Lol... I'm sure it won't be a daily wear for me, but perhaps, when I have to attend the party or at the wedding reception? lol... ^ ^


So yeah, these are the items I got today from my sis ^ ^

<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3...<3


My Disney Princess curtain ^ ^ Isn't this cute? Keke... I hang this at my bedroom door entrance ^ ^ This one makes my room looks like a Disney Princess fairytopia kingdom ^ ^ *grin*


and this is my Disney Princess water carrier ^ ^ I know this is cute keh keh... :P


My Disney Princess pencil case ^ ^ Heh heh... ^ ^


Disney Princess adhesive tape ^ ^ Love this one as well, and all the princess characters are all here ^ ^


Here it is!!!! My very FIRST music box EVER!!!! Gosh! Even it ain't as cute as the one from Disneyland, but I love it somehow! I really do! If you happen to read one of my previous posts entititled Dreams From My Heart, you would surely know the reason why =) So yeah, Cinderella and her prince, Charming, are dancing gracefully and happily in a spin together! ^ ^

Hmm.... I'd better end up this post here ^ ^ Have a wonderful day, everyone!

21 Lovely Comment(s):

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

First commentator?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Waw!

That's so lovely dear!

U got 3 iPod or what?

LOL!

Must be lucky u!!

levian said...

ipod! gosh princess, you're one lucky girl! congratulation for the powerful present. :D this is definitely more powerful than any award. :p btw princess, i love the curtain a lot. imagining myself going into your princess kingdom. awesome thought. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! My princess barbie, you've got a 16GB iPod ^.^ It look so nice, so sweet. Congratulation barbie. I love it so much too~can i borrow?? hehe~kidding~miss you so much ya.

Svetlena said...

wow,, so cute dear!! btw, u hv three? two pink n one green? or other two were for other?

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, iPod!!! You are so lucky!

I wish to have it long long time ago...

Sao Narath said...

wow can i borrow some day!! hehe

Pika said...

i-pod! i-pod!!!

omg... it's 16gb... wow can put a lots of fairytale song!

i dream of this i-pod for a long time ^^

but i like the 3rd generation ^^ the small one ^^

but wowowowowowow

all the disney princesses stuff is <3

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

So many things... Spare me some sis!!! Pity me struggling with my final exam now :D

$[V]i3+@ said...

wow...all cute stuff huh??? btw is that music box to told me when u were looking for Marita present? i guess it is...anyway...disney penh klun you eng nis...lol...

ßrigida Ayson © Copyright said...

Hi Barbie, you've got lovely collections of Barbie's gadgets here, especially the ipod. Even I don't have that and I'm in America, where everybdy has it except me.... Haha! I'm not that much into music plugged into my ears, kekeke!

Anyway, I miss you so much and you haven't visited me in a long time. I feel sad now :(

Anonymous said...

រីករាយណាស់ដែលបានមកចូលក្នុងប្លុកបង។ សូមក្ដីរាប់អានផងណាបង ទើបតែស្គាល់រសជាតិប្លុកនិងគេទេណាបង

Victoria Yin Yin said...

wow..princess ..i love all your collection ..it is so wonderful !!! and i love ur ipod nano ...Love it so so much!!!!!! i want it!!!!

Carrie Tai said...

Ipod nano? Great gadget! U have a lovely pinky collection of disneys stuffs

Mei-Wah said...

omg, look at all the love things you got from your dearie sister! how i wish i got a sister to give me such lovely gifts. barbie, you are one lucky girl~ :) me jealous...

Anonymous said...

beautifully blog

Sophornvichet said...

can i borrow for some days ???
hahhaha... jus kidding !
look so lovely, pink color, it show full of love.
ur sis must love u most, as u r so lovely !

Unknown said...

Err, err, you want to borrow her? lolz... V70, it's impossible. Everything is hers would never be slipped from her hand for sure lolz... haha.. but if my sis sees it, she'd be very happy :D hahahha.... pinky barbie. it's time to wake up now. nearly one month already.. busy with ya study?

7号街隐士 said...

Omgz...PrincessBarbie!
You are lucky!

TNL Shop said...

Wow... Barbie... ur blog is still beautiful... my girl... I miss u so much...

Anonymous said...

Come and try out these funny calculators. There are lots of calculator here

http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/