I think you already cognizant that I'm a fairy tale believer! I've always wished to have a life as a fairy tale though I know that it is nothing but a dream. No matter what happens, I won't stop believing, and it's not morally wrong merely to keep dreaming, right? Hah Hah... I think I am witty enough to determine when dreams end, and when real life shall begin... Let just say, it's a conscious decision of mine, so even if things won't go the way I wish it to be, I'll be more than ready to move on :) BINGO! ^ ^
I once told myself that there must be someone out there could help me make this hopeless dream of mine comes true some day..., but no one had :( Is that because I am unwilling to let them know what I truely crave for? Look! I've been waiting for more than 10 years now! Miracle hasn't happened, and I think it won't. Funny ^ ^ Expecting people to read my mind is kinda stupid :P, don't you think?
So well, I don't wanna be a hopeless imaginary Barbie no more. I am tired of waiting for something unreal! So far, no one got me the music box, right? That is okay because I am HERE today ^ ^ writing down the shout out post just to let YOU! and everyone on this whole planet knows that the only gift I've been yearning and longing for since I was a greeny little girl is the"Disney Princess Music Box"!!!! Fairy God mother!!! I need a miracle!!!
I've got the Disney Princess Music Box collections today. If I can't get them for real, looking at the pictures of them is just perfectly enough :P ^_^ heh heh! ^_^ Come on! Tell me! you love them too <3 :P
This is Disney's Radiant Belle Musical Egg ^ ^ Cute? Imagine... You're holding her in your hands with the enchanting beautiful song, Beauty and the Beast, played along, and this adorable Belle Princess spinning and dancing around! *daydreaming* Oh my! 
I think I told you once that out of 5 princesses, I love Belle the most. Cinderella got the second place ^ ^ With the help of fairy god mother, Cinderella is now ready for the ball ^ ^ Yeah!!!! Princess Barbie is ready for the ball too :P Heh Heh... ^ ^
Wanna join Cinderella and her little mice friends??? They are all put in a spin together with this incredible designed music box. I love this one too <3 
Anyone here heart for Snow White? My Princess BB friend got herself 2 music box, Belle and Snow White ^ ^ She said she wants to give Belle music box for me. Such a sweet and kind princess, don't you think?
So many Cinderella here! Lol... , but which one you love the most? 
What about this one? Grasp them if you want ^ ^ 
What about this little mermaid, Ariel? This is not quite nice, but I like it somehow :P *wink wink* I actually love all of them <3 not too bias :P Heh hhe... Ariel is here with her song, Part of Your World! *Under the sea, wish I could be, part of your world..." Sound greats, don't you think? ^ ^
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I really love Cinderella's glass slippers!!! I wish I could wear them on the wedding day of my dream!!! Just daydreaming, and I feel good even if it won't happen for real :)

This is where the wedding of my dream begins... What about your dream? Mind to share your dream with me here? ^ ^

I wish I could have my wedding celebration at Disneyland! The land of my dream right now and forever will be! Oh my! With the wedding gown, I'll be the real princess that day! Who said fairy tale ain't exist? :P


And this is the bottom view ^ ^ With Cinderella and her prince Charming ^ ^ You like it?

If you don't like Cinderella wedding cake, you can get Aurora from the Sleeping Beauty instead. My princess friend, BByin, prefer Aurora wedding cake to Cinderella.


Princess Barbie and her prince live happily ever after... ever after? Yes, ever after... :) And this is where my dreams end!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
And here is SOME of my Disney Princess and Barbie's stuffs collections in REAL LIFE LOl... ^ ^ I have a lot more, just that I am too lazy to get them here together ^ ^ Look so pinky :P Heh Heh...
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream
Cinderella theme
Crazy as it seems
Always knew that deep inside that there would come that day
But I would have to wait
Make so many mistakes
I couldn't comprehend
As I watched it unfold
This classic story told I left it in the cold
Walking through an open door that led me back to you
Each one unlocking more of the truth
I finally stopped tripping on my youth[...]
I finally know that I needed to grow
And finally my mate has met my soul
Finally
Now my destiny can begin
Though we will have our differences
Something strange and new is happening
Finally
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
It's the best that I've ever had [...]
I remember the beginning you already knew
I acted like a fool
Just trying to be cool
Fronting like it didn't matter
I just ran away
And on another phase
Was lost in my own space
Found what its like to hurt selfishly
Scared to give of me
Afraid to just believe
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
Stumbled through the mess that I have made
Finally got out of my own way
I've Finally started living for today
I finally know that I needed to grow...






















4 Lovely Comment(s):
i saw hello kitty fan!
ehek am i right???
^.^
wish u happi b-dae :)
again :)
Happy Birthday Sis
Gosh..I love ur barbie and disney collection..so sweet ^^
Aww!!!Happy Happy Happy Birthday Barbie Gal!!!
The Barbie doll soooo cute!!! Last time I was in AU, I went to shopping center to d toy floor, I was so into Barbie once again..lolz, I hv only one Barbie doll, dad didnt buy it for me, he usually said U ar too old for that doll >.<
Music box really lovely!!Where can I get that music box!!! I love Belle ^^
Overall, Happy Birthday To you !!!Barbie sweetie gal! Princess of Utopia World!
Post a Comment