Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back In the Kingdom! Yeaaah!!!

Emo Comments For Hi5


Hooraaaay!!! Finally princess Barbie is now back in the kingdom! ^ ^ Hippy Hippy! Miss all of my friends soooooo much! Keh Keh! :P Did you miss me? ^ ^ I hope your answer would be yes, but if you said no then it is no, lol... I'm I right? ^ ^

Well, nothing much has happened to me these last couple of days! Was abit out of track, so I just need some time to refresh! ^ ^ Oh yeah, also got stressed out with school as well, but now me feeling immensely RELIEVED! ^ ^ Wheww!!! Just got back from shopping!!! I bought myself two new pair of shoes and filled my crawling tummy with the spicy grilling chicken ^ ^ Yum Yum... Now Princess Barbie is full *burp burp* ^ ^

Alright! I gotta end up here ^ ^ Cuz I got nothing else to say heh heh... Have a nice day everyone! *wink wink*

4 Lovely Comment(s):

Akira 思胜 said...

Welcome back ya Princess! Have a nice day to you too!!!

Unknown said...

That's great to see you're back, lil bee!!! miss ur teasing so much now!!! :)

Chobits said...

Welcome back Babe! Of cuz we miss you.

Glad to see that you are relieve now, worry about you last few days. Hope everything is fine now babe coz i like to see you smiling.

Come, jie jie comfort you, muaks and hugs. =) Next time wear the shoes and show jie jie k? Haha so full until burp? Yer...no wonder so smelly~ Hehe~ ^^

Hope everyday will be a good and wonderful to you babe, take care. *Hugs Hugs

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Good to see you back in your Fairy BarBEE Kingdom, which is home to thousands and thousands of BEES lolz....