Sunday, June 08, 2008

My B-day Presents & Wishes Collection! <3

Know what my friends? Right after the clock hit 12 o'clock! ^ ^ Just like Cinderella story, eh? :P But hey, I think I am better off by far compared to her don't you think? After 12 AM, it was where Cinderella's dreams ENDED... But for Princess Barbie of the Utopia World! Right after 12 o'clock after midnight is where her dreams BEGAN... She could feel her heart crying... Crying? Yes, it's only because of the touching B-day wishes and the creative birthday presents her friends got for her! keep on reading, yeh? I'll share you everything I got on the very blessed B-day of mine. If I were to choose one adjective to describe how my b-day was, I would definitely pick the word AWESOME!!!! It was even more awesome than I thought it was. Thanks God for all this!!! So yeah, here is my B-day Presents & Wishes Collection on my B-day this year! The glorious year, 2008! :P *wink wink*


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Someone unknown sent me this pinky B-day cake a day earlier before my special day. Early or whatever, just wanna say THANK YOU so much for this pinky B-day cake and wishes :) Really appreciate it. Heya, not only to that anonymous, my sincere appreciation goes to all my lovely friends and readers ^ ^


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Hello there? What a lovely pinky B-day cake ^ ^ Heh heh Want a piece? ^ ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything I Know (the Anonymous) said:


"Happy Birthday!
Wish you have a great Happy Birthday.
More Lovely, smart, happy....................
May all my and your wish come true. (My and your wish? sounds weird, but whatever, thank you anyhow :)
This cake is for you.
it just an image by full of pink of love and sweet like chocolate."
From: ME


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And this is the early B-day present ^ ^ Since I will not meet up with my best friend at college, Dee Dee on Saturday, she just got me this lovely pinky Barbie doll 1 day ahead. Thank you so much sweetie!



Isn't she cute? ^ ^ Look at the handmade B-day card! Like a kid painting the water proof color lol... Handmade is priceless, don't you agree? Oh yeah, BTW, the piggie couple and the pinky rose aren't from my cutie best friend Dee Dee. In fact, I just wanna get them in :P Heh Heh...


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Hey readers! This is what my beloved Princess BByin got for me on this very day! This e-card might look pretty simple, but it means the world to me! <3 Readers! I'm so proud of myself to treasure such a wonderful friend like her! My dear BByin! Thank you so much for everything! Barbie love you <3


And here is her wish for me! Guys! She makes me burst into tears! I'm so touched with everything she wrote! Oh my! I can't sleep tonight! It's 1:13 AM here when I am updating this post of mine. Yes, I update it! I want to wrap up all the special people that come into my life. You are one of them, BB *hug* I will never forget you too Yin Yin <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbie..BB made this Card for you by myself,
And the meaning is about only you and me .. 7th June 2008 ,A Fairy Tales Princess Birthday. She is the Princess Barbie .. Happy birthday to you! My lovely Barbie!


Barbie ,BB lOve u^^
Happy Birthday to you ....The Best wishes for you!!
Hope that you dream will come true in 1 day ^^ ...
Will never forget you..My lovely Barbie ...


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


This fairy birthday cake of Barbie is from my dearie Princess Angela friend <3 I don't want to repeat, but hey my heart stopped beating by the time I was reading her post dedicated to me on this very day of mine. I know I am being over dramatic here, but I can't help. I'm so proud of myself to treasure these 2 princesses friends, Angie and BByin. Me to you! Angie! Barbie love you! Thank you so much Angie! Thank you for everything! Barbie won't forget you <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbie, though we just get to know each other for not more than a month....But we both seem to know each other very well...You will be there for me whenever I need you and you are always there to care for me...~!!


Today is your Birthday....I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but I know it's not gonna happen so what I can do is just to Wish you all the best in your future undertakings and hope you have a nice birthday celebration~!!!


Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Happy Birthday to BARBIE!!! Happy Birthday to YOU~~!!^^
(imagine me singing this birthday song to you~)


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Hey, you got a young beautiful and super talented pianist in the house today! She's my dearie Small Girl Mei Mei!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful b-day instrumental song!!! Che Che love it loads! Another pride to be your friends despite the fact that we are miles apart. Love you so, dear! (((Hug)))

ღ To Barbie ღ
ღ To cheche ღ
ღ To Princess ღ
ღ Happy Birthday to You ღ
ღ Happy Birthday To You ღ
ღ Happy Birthday to Cheche ღ
ღ Happy Birthday to You ღ



ღ May our Friendship never ends ღ
ღ May good things happen in life ღ
ღ May God Bless You ღ
ღ Notice the rainbow colour? Hope you like it. ღ

ღ You know what cheche? Your Birthday is the same as our Agong (the King) ღ
ღ =P ღ
ღ I ღ You ღ( Barbie love you too, Mei Mei! (((Hug)))! )


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


Look at this lovely birthday e-card! This is from my pinky princess friend WendyBB Look at the 2 adorable pinky princesses up there. Oh my! How cute! ^ ^ It is me, Barbie and my beloved princess friend, WendyBB!!! Hey readers!!! I'm so excited!!! This will surely turn into an unforgettable memories!!! It will always be here with me in my heart and soul. I've got all their love and friendship <3 My dear WendyBB! Thank you so much for all this! I really really appreciate it! I love you too, Wendy BB!!! (((Hug))) and * Kiss * Muah *


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise !!!


My dear Cutie Barbie, i’m here to wish you a happy birthday.
The following picture is my drawing, i take great effort to draw it. I hope you will like it... Even though i spent a few hours to draw it, what is more important is my appreciation for our friendship.
My present for you is a KISS, True love KISS. Haha =) 7th Of June


Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Barbie, Happy Birthday To You !


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And this lovely e-card is from the Little Pika Kitty ^ ^ , the sky loves cloud girl ^ ^ Thank you babe Pika! :)


Photobucket


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


My high school friend, Color, got me this pinky b-day gift! ^ ^ You know? After we graduated from senior high school, we've then lost in touch ever since. It was so surprised with her remembering my B-day! She knows that I'm so much into Disney princesses and Barbie as well as everything in pink! I just love them all. <3 Last year, she got me the Disney Princess B-day card, a pinky bracelet, and a pinky Hello Kitty ribbon! :P Hey, wanna know what's inside? Should I let you see, eh! :P Give me some time first yeah? Keh Keh :P




And this cute gift in orange is also from a little girl friend of mine, Ravy ^ ^ Again! Wanna know what inside there? :P Heh Heh....




Hah Ha... ^ ^ By the first time my cute little Sister, Tin Tin, and 2 of my lovely cousins gave me this! I just couldn't help not to laugh! They wrapped up the gift themselves, a handmade gift! I shall say :P Heh Heh... All of them are peers, they are just around 12 years old, so what else I am asking for from them? This is good enough, don't you agree! I'm so touched girls! Thanks *hug*


The last gift I got for today is this one <3 A young beautiful lady named Lily got me this. We are just like sisters! I've met her for 3 years, and the premier gift I got from her was a cute cuddly teddy bear with milky soft fur named Alfi! Too bad he's not having white soft fur no more heh heh... The second gift from her was an adorable Disney Minnie Mouse ^ ^ I got her another name which is Lily! Hah Hah... just like the name of the one who got this for me! Lily is still with me ever since ^ ^


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Time to open all the gifts one by one! Wanna see what were hidden inside the gift? Which gift you want me to open first? Hah Hah... Ok, let's start from the cutie pinky gift first, okie? ^ ^




Congratulations? Hah Hah... my dear! why not Happy Birthday? Do you like this b-day card of her choice? What about the pinky pair of hair clips? Oh My! She's never forgotten to get me Disney Princess stuff :P No doubt since she knows quite well how crazy her Barbie friend is into Disney Princesses :P Heh Heh...


Heya! Look at this! She made me go AWW! What a cute Disney Princess towel! I really like this dear! Last year you also got me a Disney b-day card too lol... So yeah, another friend of mine also spotted the same thing as the first one, Color.


A cutie naughty girl named Chocky got me this stylish black bag ^ ^ Stylish? Heh Heh... it must be, because this is what my friend got for me. Before she gave me this, I needed to close my eyes first heh heh... so sweet my friend! You made me feel so special on this sparkle days!


Even my little sister and cousins! They also got me a Disney princess notebook! Oh my! So cute ya! I love all of you guys' gifts for me.




This one look quite simple, but tell you what? She'd spent approximately 20 days to get this colorful handmade hut for me! Oh Sis! I really appreciate it. You'd put so much effort just to make this for me! What is more? You see the card place right above the photo frame? She'd spent 2 days long to get it done! The thing is because she's not good at computing, but look, she still tried the best she could for my special day! I really wanna cry now! Barbie love you Sister Lily so! *hug*
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

10 Lovely Comment(s):

Unknown said...

wow, lots of presents hor!!! should share me some then lolz.. kidding!!! hei hei, bee, lil bee, that pooh-covered book looks nice!!! ouy me mo haha! :P joking only!

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, so many presents!!! hehe...

Wish I would have so much presents in my birthday too! hehe...

Chobits said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! ^^
So many presents and full of their own design, seems like they really have the heart to prepare such meaningful and interesting presents. Sob..T_T Why my birhday so pity? No one will handmade thing for me and i get only few presents, you make me so envy~ >.<
Very very envy!! Seems that your friends circle are wide and you are quite popular haha~ ^^
Once again wish you happy birthday and i hope not only on your birthday but everyday will be AWESOME to you k!

Phossdey said...

Barbie! Too many things to read now. hahaha anyway, they are all cute. Awesome birthday! Happy for you. They are so pretty stuff. Especially the cake. I wish I could have a piece of it. heheheheh Happy Birthday, again!

Sao Narath said...

♪happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you happy birthday Barbie, happy birthday to you♪

sweister said...

You sure are MISS POPULAR. So many presents from so many different people for your birthday! Happy belated birthday Barbie. I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting everyone's blog so sorry for the belated wish. I'm sure you had loads of fun when you turned 18. GO get a sip of those alcohol. You are LEGAL now! =)

*huge bear hugs all the way from Malaysia!*

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

Happy Belated birthday!! :)

Pika said...

awww i love your barbie :

<3


serious.... to tell you the truth i really love you... and really thanx to god cuz i get chance to know someone like you :)

u are so nice :)


ohh i bought a disney princess character file last few weeks...


the 2 person it think when i saw that file was u and bbyin :)


hehehhh...

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday.

Oh ho,, beloved princess world.
Barbie is also my favorite character. have some collections of barbie princess movies.

I even got some pics of ya to post in mine as well. sorry, no permission

Anonymous said...

i'm 24, and i still play with Barbie dolls.