Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Color of Love

Hey! I know I've left this undeniable cute blog of mine obsolete in such a long time. *Cute blog of mine? lol... ^ ^ heh heh ^ ^ Just kidding, but I wouldn't mind if you say it is :P Eh!*

You still remember my personality quiz entitled Which Color Is Your Soul Painted? ^ ^ I got Pink!!! If I have to pick one, the initial color of my choice must be PINK! For my heart and soul, Pink is the color of Love... The color that, perhaps, everyone would cherish as the reflection of Love, Friendship, Compassion, Femininity, Relaxation, Appreciation, Admiration, Sympathy, and Marriage <3.

Pink makes me feel calm, girly, pretty, loud, fun, and sometimes unique in a way some people could never think off. Each and everytime I am in somewhere associate with pink, it just make me feel magically relaxing or even sleepy sometimes. Sounds stupid, huh? lol... ^_^ Hey my friends! I love Pink and I always will... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, hey, guess what I've got for you today, my lovely friends and readers? I randomly found this poem somewhere the other day. I just want to share this here, and who knows, you wouldn't pin your heart with the soft tones and soothing Pink color after reading all this? :P


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"God gave us Love
and we gave it one color
PINK! It's the color of Love,
its the color of life.


In the cuddle of a mother
In Hug of a friend
In love of a sister
In kiss of a dear.


Feet of a new born baby,
Lips of that sweet lttile angel
Born with the pink and
She grows with the pink.


Her first dress, her best doll;
Those tiny socks, those shiny bassinette
Her cute little watch, her tiny brittle glasses
Those aesthetic Clips, those splendid sandals


Pinkish nail - not varnished, as pink as a candy
Pinkish Lips- not sticked, as pink as petals
Pink eye shadow - God’s gift, as pink as feather
Pink clothes not revealing the Pinkish skin.”


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

What do you think of this poem? You like it? ^ ^ As for me, this is so true! Oh, before I end up, let me introduce you to my recent found Princess friends, Angela, BBYin, and WendyBB. We are all fond of pink!!! ^ ^ So, I have many companions here Eh! *wink wink*


The italic part is credited, so again, it's not my words!

6 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

PINK? typical Barbie! :p
I personally like this part of the poem:

"Feet of a new born baby"

sounds every bit innocent and kissable.

Akira 思胜 said...

I like pink, yeah, so relax to see pink... hahahaha...

It is weird to see a guy like pink right?

c ",)~davy said...

I like pink as well, but i also like black and white. Anyways, happy birthday to you lolz, tomorrow is the day right??? Wish you all the best ( in the case that tomorrow i'm busy and i cant come on time). good night my little swettie princess

Chobits said...

Your birthday was yesterday?
Happy belated birthday, babe~
I personally love white, it's pure and innocent.
But i love PINK too, i have many pink bears bears at home, haha~ ^^
I like the poem too, it's gentle and sweet. Thanks for sharing.

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

I Like Blue. Light Blue is the best... :D gentle and fresh!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Hapy Bathday barbie girl. Sis wont be around when the clock hits 12' that s y m here early... Wish yo new ages sparkle yo life, and do enjoy it to d max k.

xoxoxo