Saturday, May 31, 2008

Love You and Love Me

Oh my! What a beautiful song!!! Though I can only understand the English part, I just can't help not to post this amazing song up. I just LOVE it!!! Sentimental and sweet... What do you think? Do you like this song as much as I do? I hope YES ^ ^ Ok, enjoys :)

Love you and love me - Love you and love me


love you and love me
从不曾忘记
和你在一起的甜蜜
love you and love me
总不曾怀疑
你是我永远的唯一
可是忽然仿佛丢了你
my love
我冷的无法呼吸
可是忽然仿佛回不去
像世界迷途在北极的雨
i miss you now
where're you going?
想念曾经最温暖的海底
i need you now
where're you going?
想让赤道温暖最寒冷的北极
love you and love me
如果你还有感应
请指引我拥向你
love you and love me
但大海无边无际
我还能不能重回到你的怀里
问题补充:就问下歌名


赤道和北极 张瑶


love you and love me 从不曾忘记和你在一起的甜蜜
love you and love me从不曾怀疑你是我永远的唯一 可是忽然仿佛丢了你
my love 我冷得无法呼吸 可是仿佛回不去 象是只迷途在北极的鱼
I miss you now where are you going 想念曾经温暖的海底
I need you now where are you going 想让赤道温暖最寒冷的北极
love you @ love me 如果你还有感应 请指引我游向你
love you @ love me 但大海无边无际 我还能不能重回到你的怀里


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the translated lyrics, but I don't know if this online translater is trustable and accurate as the original lyrics or not. Lol... I myself can't understand some parts of this translated lyrics already. Funny ^ ^


love you and love me
From never forget
And you get together
love you and love me
Total did not suspect
You are the only I will never
But all of a sudden as if you lost
my love
I can not breathe the cold
But suddenly it seems Hui Buqu
Lost in the Arctic as the world's rain
i miss you now
where are you go away
Miss the seabed had the warmest
i need you now
where are you go away
Equatorial want the warmth of the Arctic cold
love you and love me
If you have sensors
Please guide me rush to you
love you and love me
But immense sea
I can not go back to your arms
Add: asked under title


Equator and the Arctic Yao Zhang


love you and love me from you and never forget the sweet together
love you and love me from not doubt that you are the only But I never seem to lose all of a sudden you
my love I can not breathe Lengde Hui Buqu But it seems like only Lost in the Arctic fish
I miss you now where are you going miss the submarine had warm
I need you now where are you going want to warm the coldest equatorial Arctic
love you @ love me if you have sensors to guide you, I travelled to
love you @ love me immense sea but I can not go back to your arms...


Thank you so much Princess Ellena for sharing me this! *Hugs*

11 Lovely Comment(s):

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

Looks interesting...

But too bad... Here I can't download anymore since most ppl are already gone back home and no one share any files on LAN =(

Svetlena said...

hehehe, u welcome na barbie :) I found this song accidentally in www.imeem.com in Card Capture Sakura Play list of other memember :)

Unknown said...

but hei, where's the song, lil bee? haha, come on, post the song also... the lyric is meaningful already... wanna listen so much... i think the online translator, including Google & Altavista, are not really 100% correct! :(

@ SmalL G!RL said...

it's indeed a great great great song!!! meaningful yet lovely, the guitar sounds nice..

TNL Shop said...

Oh... That is really great Barbie... Can u tell me how can u put Mp3 or playlist into ur blog? One more thing, I dont know how can i put Video like UTube...? Could u tell me, please?... thanks before hand...

c ",)~davy said...

First time come to see you here, what a cute blog you have here. I wonder how cute you are in person??? I kidda like your blog lolz, so full of colors. Anyways, the song was quite sweet sweet... sound nice... ^__^

Unknown said...

hehhe the translated lyric is not that accurate.. the translation method is what I was talking about... not really correct.. that's translated word by word.. I think Davy could be of help for this.. haha approach her then! :)

c ",)~davy said...

come on man, i dont know how to speak chineses la, how can i translate it lolz... haha... all i know is copy and pass that all.

Anonymous said...

wow!! barbie!! this is my favorite song too. i don't understand chinese, but i love it very much. it sound like a song theme of chinese drama, but i didn't remember its title. i've got mp3, some time i'll post this in ma blog too. :D

Chobits said...

Is nice! I like this song too, very comfortable when listening to it. >.< Thanks for sharing. I think i will download it at home, hehe~

Akira 思胜 said...

I like this song too! Thanks for sharing ya....