Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ranblingsss!!! Ran? dom dom dom!!!! ^_^

If you come on my blog, means you think of me! :P
If you continue reading, means you miss me! :P
If you leave me your message, means you like me! :P
If come over again tomorrow, means you don't want to pass a day without visiting me ^_^

lol... Heh Heh... I actually got some kind of similiar text message from one of my good friend in senior high school, a very random one lol... Nice isn't it? ^ ^ Well, she's the one who helped me devour the whole pie of pizza the other day, remember? I miss my life in high school so much guys :( *sigh* Oh well, I've got to move on anyhow, and that is what L-I-F-E is all about. There's so much more needed to be done down the road... Go Go! Barbie! ^ ^ Yeaaaah!!!! Bingo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disney Desperate Housewives


Alright, let me introduce you to the 5 new desperate housewives :P They're complaining about their hubbies lol...
~Belle: My husband is an animal!!!
~Cinderella: Mine still drives the pumpkin!!!
~Snow White: My husband leaves me alone with the seven little ones! :(
~Ariel: Mine still wants me to wear fish net stockings!!!
~Aurora: I just pretend I'm asleep...
Lol... Don't you find this comics hiliarious??? Hah Hah.... I think it is to those who knows the stories lol... Funny!!! ^,^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Cinderella.(Me? Cinderella? Oh NO!!! I thought I was Belle!!! Not belly! Of course ^ ^ Lol...) You are hard-working and never complain,( huh? Hardworking??? Wrong! I am super lethargic!!! How come you said I NEVER complain? Lol.. ^ ^ Wrong again! (^,^) However, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you.(Take advantage of me? I don't think it is that easy to deceive a witty Princess like me lol... *wink wink*) Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love...(Beautiful inside and out? Find my true love? Heh Heh... Me waiting for my prince Charming then *blushing* lol.. I won't deny your last assessment ^ ^ lol...*blushing* I'll take this as your compliment! Thanks! :P)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which Winnie-the-Pooh Character Are You?

You are Winnie the Pooh.(*sob sob* I wanna be Piglet, not Pooh! :( Why? Because Piglet got pinky skin in the first place, and plus SOME more certain reasons that even makes me love Piglet more...)Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill.(*blushing* Nice description lol... I'm flattered now!!! On the cloud 999999 ^ ^ Lol...)Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department!( Don't know what to say here lol... since it is already the undeniable truth!)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Animal Were You In Your Past Life?

You were unicorn. ( I was the unicorn? ^ ^ Lol...) You were mysterious and noble. ( yes, yes, mysterious lol... :P ) You have fairytale traits, and other people can only dream in envy. ( Damn you! you hit my heart how! fairytale traits??? H@ppy H@ppy! I'm sooooooo much into fairy tale ^ ^ Heh Heh... Huh? Other people can only dream in envy me? Wow!!! I'm that good huh? Lol... U're being so funny now!!! *Giggling*(^,^) Your nature is completely impossible to decipher and behind all that, you know that you shine bright, for only the luckiest people get the chance to know you. ( Oh MY!!! Help!!!! I lose my balance now!!!! Lol... Why is that you praise me up THAT great? Lol... Only lucky people know me??? Your description about me makes my friends and readers feel sick now ^,^ lol...)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What City Should You Live In?

You should live in Paris. ( Paris? Ermm.... No idea lol... let wait and see... ) The city of lights will appeal to your appreciation of beauty and romance.( Acceptable, but not quite right by the way! :P ) You are a lover and a poet by nature, ( Yes Yes, I love the nature, and I love taking pictures!!! ) and Paris' sensitive charms will be a perfect match for yours.( No idea, haven't been there yet heh heh... :P )


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which College Major Should You Be In?

Your major should be Engineering. ( I don't think so. With you saying this, I just felt like I don't know if I made the right choice :( Oh man! whatever! Just a quiz! right? :P Logic is your friend. With enough work, you can find a solution to anything... Unless it involves dating or parties. ( Whatever you want to say, but I used to get stuck in the maze sometimes no matter how hard I try, so what? U're wrong lol... ^ ^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I gonna end this up with this blue crystal clear water shots of my Sister!!! Thumbs up for you!!! ^ ^ Seeing this picture makes me wanna dive into this pool, and start swimming! I love swimming!!!! Not in this pool, of course! lol... ^ ^



I like this shot the most :) The blue sparkling pool in the distance. The picture is steady and clear ^ ^ , and the second one is not bad, just that it is a bit blur, but I love it anyhow ^ ^



^ ^ These 2 shots are amazing, Sister!!! Even without the help of Adobe Photoshop! Don't you agree everyone? ^ ^ You know what? My Sister really likes taking pictures of the flora!!! and I sometimes address her as Flower Girl! ^ ^ She's so adorable! Want to see her picture? lol... She would chop me into pieces if I dare to post her picture up ^ ^


Oh well, ENOUGH RAMBLINGSSSS!!!!

12 Lovely Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

yeh, nice shot and looks as though everyone's enjoying chit-chatting on peng pong..or are they surfing the net? that white round thing infront of them looks like computer monitor..

Anonymous said...

:) OK, Disney fun lovely character kor have desperate moment, and complaint der nor

Unknown said...

hahha i got that message also from many friends before... it's so lame already! :P jk only! nice anyway...

Mei-Wah said...

oh... where you got all the quizes from???

(^________^)

p/s: i'm working hard to compile all my pictures together! show ya all the yummy foods of malaysia!

hugs and kisses,
mei wah

TNL Shop said...

Wow... It is really beautiful... I really like all of these...

Chobits said...

I leave message here that mean i like you, hehe~ >.<

LOL, the desperate houwives are very funny, creative joke, ost more ya. =D

Svetlena said...

I think i used to try the 2nd, 3rd and 4th test. But i can remember only the result of two tests.

The city I should live in is Rome^^
In my past life I were Phonix^^

I wish to visit Rome if i can^^

@ SmalL G!RL said...

ur sis? younger sis? or elder sis? i guess she's younger sis, 'Flora Gurl'=)

Anonymous said...

i come here , I read it , i leave the message , and I will come back tomorrow . :-)
where the pic was taken ?

Victoria Yin Yin said...

hello my lovely barbie...BB is here..gosh....the disney desperate house wife is damn funny ..hahahah.......
Miss u so much...how r u ???

from : princess BB

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

=( what to do....

>> I come to ya blog,
>> I read ya blog,
>> I leave msg here,

I've done all those actions...
Why am I doing those things??

>>>> Because I love you, who can help not to love this lovely barbie doll.. hehhe.

ADios

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I like ur blog.
it is nice, cute and interesting.
this is my first time to see ur blog.
I read because it is interesting, i post because i want to.