I'm sharing you all my adorable pink dress for my Uncle's wedding which is coming up very soon on the 09th of May!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!(^,^) It's gonna be so much fun!!! (^,^)
Cute??? I would be a pinky princess that day!!! I am an undeniable beauty :P lol... Didn't I just say I were a princess with undeniable beauty??? lol... " Could you be a bit more discusting than this, Barbie? lol...Just kidding! Heh Heh :P
Nice Nice Nice Very Nice! Know what? Mom just got me this color without asking, because she knows me more than I know myself! Thank you Mom for all this!!! Thanks for everthing you've done for me! I love you Mom, I love you Dad, I love you Sisters!!! I love you too, my lovely readers and friends!
Look better on mannequin??? Wow, indeed! She looks GORGEOUS!!!
What a beautiful pinky princess!!!! Hey, don't get me wrong, NOT ME, it's HER, the mannequin! :P So what do you think? Do you like my dress? Heh Heh Mom and my Sister, B.M, said I look like Princess Cinderella on this costume!!! (^,^) Lol Lol.. Sounds so revolting??? I know it is Heh Heh Just play around again






















10 Lovely Comment(s):
It looks very gorgeous on the manequin, wonder how gorgeous it is when it's being worned by you. Anyway, have fun!!
awwwwww absolutely gorgeous .love it and hope u will share the pics after the wedding . u love me too rite? hug u tight lols
it looks great!!! In ur soul full of pink, right. Hey, hav fun with uncle wedding, ok. May i join? oh just kidding.......
Such a cute dress. I wish I could wear this dress, too. hehe...it will look good on you, Pinky Barbie.
cute, and in your fav colour too :) I'd like to see you in this..come share photo later on, ok?
nice dress barbie... Show us your pic when you wear it. I bet you will look even better than that mannequin!
i was like "wow" at the first glance of the dress. it's awesome. how i wonder my mum has as great taste as your mum! it's nice barbie. =) very pretty. i wonder whether they hv the kind of dresses anywhere here. :( the ones i have are either too revealing or too small now. though of course there's one pink dress of mine which is very nice too, BUT NOT AS NICE AS YOURS! lol. you lucky woman. have fun in your uncle's wedding!
hugs!
heheheh....my little pinkie, the dress is gorgeous!!! Going to an uncle's wedding?? Whoa...i hav never been to an uncle's wedding before. I am sure it'll be fun:-)
Hi... It is absolutely gorgeous... It is yours? Barbie, I forgot to say thanks to you that u told me... But now i have one more question... I cant find Template tap... I dont know where it is...
Thanks before hand....
hehhe pinkie bee! hei, is it ur mum's design? wow!!! so nice!!! haha... i was thinking of the time the dress is on ur body?
Post a Comment