I really love this shot, so romantic... You know, my friend said I was weird to take the picture of the light. I just turned around and said, zip zip, I'll show you when it's done, and yeah, she was like, wow, NICE like that :P I think I used to mention once that photos mean more than the words could tell. For more detail, go and read my previous entry entitled Photos. Hey, btw, take a guess where the place is?
Rome, Italy!!!! Yeaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Keh Keh... Just play around :P ...It's in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, of course! *Wink Wink*
Would you believe if I said I devoured the 3 pieces of pizza taken in this shot in less than 15 minutes??? Keh Keh... Unbelievable right? It's easy... simply because I didn't eat the crusty bread *wink wink* that's why I could finish them with no burp Lol... Usually, only 1 slice is enough, but 2 can make me full. Alright, so tell me, how many slices of pizza you can eat to make yourself full?
Won't forget french fries :P so crispy and yum yum, but the chicken was not quite nice. I think it's because of the 3 slices of pizza up there :(
Wow Wow Wow... 3 pieces of pizza... and I could still gulped down the full glass of orange juice??? Want some? :P Keh Keh... it's not mine, but my friend's lol.... Mine has to be COKE COKE and COKE.
So, all in all, I had a great time hanging out with my old great friend in highschool. I crave for more and more... Know what? I didn't ask for mom's permission Heh Heh...(blushing) In my family, before going somewhere I need to get the permission first, and most of the time, mom just doesn't let me go... that's why :P
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Breaking Free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















12 Lovely Comment(s):
teng teng!!! u din ask for ur mum's permission? so, u drive urself out? wow!! great food!! I can gulp in the most 2 pieces of the pizza haha...n 'burp' oppsyyy=P
yay!!!! french fries!!!
&....NO!!!! coke...i dn like coke haha=P
I TOTALLY ADORE YOUR FIRST PICTURE. You're becoming quite a photographer aren't you?
And babe, is this your first time outing without your mom's knowledge? LOL. I think more of this will come you know cz I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I went out and skipped maths class without my mum knowing about it. :P I felt super guilty but but but everything has its FIRST time. AGREE?
By the way, jeeeeez. 3 pizzas in less than 15 minutes, you must have been SUPER HUNGRY.
lovelovelove!!!! :)
hey dear... it's just the same for me too that pizza must go along with Coke!!! but, wow... you can finish up 3 slices of pizza within 15 minutes? you must be hungry! the most i can eat is only 2 slices (including the crust)...
uh oh ... sounds like someone sneak out of the house :-).
Hey we can eat pizza together cos i can get the crusty bread that leftover from u . lols
I love the 1st picture, it is so simply nice and beautiful!
whoa ahha... it looks nice! come on it's not that weird to take the foto of the light hehe! i shot everything that i like also! hei, Pizza Com! wow! why not invite me over huh? how mean u are, barbie! miss pizza so much!
Wow... It smells good... Be happier if it become my dinner... lolz... Thanks for ur help...
Nice shoot. I like the first picture.. And also pizzas' picture... Look yummy!! (Drooling***)
ooh someone's been a bad girl...young lady, sneaking out like that without mum's permission..is totally punishable lolz..by the way, is that seafood pizza? that red sticks on the topping resembles seafood sticks :) looks yummy..I'm a pizza lover too, but 3 slices in 15 minutes? that's one fast eater!
Hihi, cool. Do come my site to leave a foot print.
Hehe...Barbie, u're like me. When I was in Cam. I rarely asked my mum for permission to hang out with friends coz most of the time they said 'no'. hehe...it's not that we don't want to inform them, but it's that they don't want us to. hehe... Anyway, where is the place?
Nice shots, pinkie!!! I love all of them!!! I also like taking photos:-)
Post a Comment