Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Photos

Well, I don't know what you think, but to me, each and every photo can stupendously make a perfect reflection of ourselves as well as our experiences. Somehow no matter how well your narrative piece of writing is, pictures worth more than your words could tell.

Our eyes are the windows to our souls. Photos can magically enable us to read the whole life of one particular person while pieces of writing can't do a thing. Photos are not necessarily different from the pair of magic eyes - You can look straight into the heart through them. The great photos are mostly the unique and unexpected shots. That's why two people taking photos of one invariable thing can NEVER look alike...

Tell you what? I'm starkly into taking pictures. Wherever I go even dining out with family, I just can't help not to get some clicks of my beloved family members and the places I've been to. Just LOVE it :)

Judging to these photos posted up here on my page, it goes without saying that I am a professional photographer! Yeaaaahhh!!!(^,^) Sounds horribly revolting again? Hah Hah.. lol...Just kidding, but well, I wouldn't resist if you all misinterpreted my self-flattering words, because it feels good ^,^ Let's have a glance at my superficial clicks. They turned out not bad, don't you think? Heh Heh... :P


This shot was taken at the restaurant when family and I dined out :)



Look! You see the allure of the forest down there with the crystal clear and tranquil stream??? I felt so enliven after my walk in the fresh and cool ambience up there. The weather was real nice that day, so breathtaking...



Taken when I was cruising along the way, so just get a click :P



What about this one? Nice? I hope it is, though the mountains are some kind of hairless Hah Hah :P Deforestation?


P.S If my precious Cambodians visitors appear to read this, just know that I mainly focus on the photos, not the location, deal? I love Cambodia :)