Friday, June 27, 2008

The Looks of My PC ^ ^

Can anyone tell me how often do you fuss with your computer by changing your desktop background constantly from time to time? Do you have somewhat of feeling like you just don't feel right seeing the stagnate homepage whenever you get access to your PC?

I don't know why, but you know, I just LOVE it when I can find the cute pictures with high resolution to use as my wallpaper, and yeah, I used to get my PC the automatic designated webshot changer just to get myself a different background everyday ^ ^ Hope this doesn't sound weird to you, but if it does heh heh... there's nothing I can do lol... ^ ^

So yeah, I'm sharing you all the looks of my desktop backgrounds here today ^ ^ , but hey, do you agree with people say that the way your home expresses your personality? Would it apply to the homepage of your computer as well? Maybe they're right, cuz what I've got for my wallpapers so far are EXCLUSIVLY the Anime Girl, something very girly and juvenile! Lol... ^ ^ Funny ^ ^ I also like the natural allure landscape as well, but not as much as my lovely baby girls down here ^ ^ Oh I forgot to mention that usually I change my wallpaper regarding to my mood as well ^ ^


^ ^ Cinderella Cinderelly!!! ^ ^ cute? Too bad, I can't find the rest of the princess pictures with high resolution as this one *sob sob* I love Disney Princesses!!! <3


And here is my adorable party girl dressed up in Pink ^ ^ Her ribbons as well. Pinky Pinky!


I apply this pic as my wallpaper only when I am at my temporary downfall. I used to post her up on my post titled Suppress as well. Oh yeah, I got lazy to grab the new clock on the sidebar. She got the flower-shape hair clip lol... ^ ^


What about this lovely Anime girl at the beach with the bigger reflection of herself, and the blue crystal clear water as the background? You know? I always feel very relaxing with me seeing her gentle sweet smile.


I like her ballet performance ^ ^ Lol... That's why I just dressed her up in different designs and colors ^ ^


No need to say much here lol... This one must be reserved when I'm in the good mood for sure heh heh ^ ^ cute? Keh Keh...


The white blowing curtain with the cool view of the misty landscape straight through the window! Most of the time, I used this wallpaper when there is the pour down! ^ ^ And yeah, it becuz the girl is adorable as well. Don't you think? Eh! :P


This happy and sad reflection looks utterly cute with my pinky laptop! It is like at a very first glance everything is just so pinky! I love this one too ^ ^ Heh heh...


This lovely angel with the dazzling full moon is reserved for night time only! Lol... I love this one so much my friends! Look at the glowing pixies around this cute angel in white! Awww!!! This is AWESOME!!! ^ ^


This is the spectacular view of the beach before sunset! ^ ^ See the sparkling reflection of the water droplet with the sunlight? I like looking at sunset! Amazing landscape on earth! heh heh...


Gonna end up this post with this recent wallpaper of mine ^ ^ Cute? I love the design of her ballet costumes, and it would be great if it was in pink ^ ^ Hey, my elder Sis, BM, hearts for this one! She said out of my desktop backgrounds, this is the best one! What about you? Which one you like the most? Lol... I wouldn't mind if you said my desktop backgrounds look terribly childish lol... ^ ^

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


As requested, I uploaded this cute wallpaper to share those who wanna get these 2 lovely anime girls as your desktop ^ ^ Treat Barbie with ice cream, please? Lol... Joke Joke ^ ^ Anyway, the resolution is abit low, but at least, it still looks nice lol... ^ ^

15 Lovely Comment(s):

ClArEnCe lOvE WinNIe said...

wow! so many pic for ur bckground... nvr change my bckground pic for many many years..

ßrigida Ayson © Copyright said...

Yeah Barbie, you ended up with the nicest one. I go for the same wallpaper too.

BTW, thanks for all your comments on my heartwarming posts... I wrote it long time ago when my blog was still private.

You see, I never put it on public before, only recently. Then I started writing about my travels. But it used to be really personal.

Good Morning from Hawaii Babe =)

Unknown said...

Oops, u're fan of anime??? haha.. lolz.. my desktop look sometimes messy haha.. don't wanna show off tes... klach kmas ke!!! lolz... urs is quite nice.!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

i like the first one=)

sssssssssss said...

i'm lazy to change my desktop. haven't u ever think how long we stare at our desktop? so short i think ;-)
anyway u have a nice background, all anime:)

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, so nice wallpapers you have! I put Bleach anime as my wallpaper too! Haha...

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

i can say u r very emotional.. hehe.. :)

TNL Shop said...

Barbie... They are really beautiful... I really love them so much....

c ",)~davy said...

Cute cute lolz, unfortunately i cant have those kind of pic for my screen for some reason, haha... pitty me!!

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

wow...
i like the 6th wallpaper...
can u share it with us? XD

Sao Narath said...

very cute desktop!! :)

Chobits said...

Babe! I love all of your desktop background, so hard for me to choose.>.<

Erm...I choose good mood and the view of the beach before sunset because i want babe to be good mood everyday and they are cute too! =)

I also like changing my desktop background with anime. ^^ We are the same. Hehe~ You are not childish at all babe coz many adults like anime very much. XD

*Hugs*

Maria said...

Hey hey hey...

Barbei, you are crazy about pinkie!!!!

miss you sooooooo much.....

((:)0))

Soursdey said...

they're pretty but I'm a little too old for those anime backgrounds :p

Anonymous said...

OH That looks very nice!! can you tell me how to do it?